Twenty Fourth

Hey ya'll. So I died but i'm back. I have like 5 chapters already written, so i wasn't totally neglecting this book and seems to be going nowhere ;-;

Anyways, Thank you so much for 5k reads! and I've had like 10 people vote on this entire book since I've been gone, and a few comments here and there. It makes me feel good that people are still reading and enjoying this book :)

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tch. Whatever." Jimin spat back, and continued to eat his lunch.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jin and Tae sat down in an empty hallway where it was quiet and secluded. Jin sat next to Taehyung, but the younger moved away, scooting a little so that there but a good amount of space between them.

Jin sighed. "So, tell me what's been going on. I know a lot has happened, so don't rush and take your time. The bell won't ring for a while." He said.

Tae crossed his arms and stayed quiet. Jin frowned, They stayed like that for a bit until Taehyung mumbled something under his breath. Jin looked up and urged him to speak up. "no one ever listens to me." he confessed. "I never get to say what I want to say. Anytime something happens, no one listens to me. I know it's always my fault. I always screw everything up, but I never get to explain anything. I never get to say why i did something. I don't care if its unreasonable or not. Just let me say my side of the story." Sadness was laced in his voice, but he kept it together and held a poker face.

Jin slightly smiled. "I know people can be really cruel to you. I've seen it. Having people listen to your side of the story is really hard when what has happened is your fault, but Tae, you don't always screw everything up. We all make mistakes. Even I have. I've made terrible mistakes. Mistakes that hurt others and even myself." He looked down sadly.

"No Jin. You've always been perfect. You're so cool and everyone likes you. You're nice all the time and always so happy and personable. I screw up all the time. i hit Jungkook just because he got me upset, i made Jimin angry at me somehow, I start up a fight that hurt people's feelings, making them run away and lock themselves out. I fucking yelled at Jungkook yesterday because of some stupid text message, and I ruined everything. I didn't mean anything i said to him.. and i still said it. I ruined our friend group and i cant keep the people i'm closest with happy." He was now breathing fast. "And even my parents. I got angry at my mother one time and shouted at her and made her cry, all because I was annoyed at her just asking about my day."

"Tae-"

"I was too busy hanging out with my friends that i ignored several phone calls from my mum, trying to tell me my father had collapsed from overworking himself and she couldn't drive him anywhere because of complications. I'm such a selfish person." He started to hit his head multiple times, struggling to breathe. He was panicking and mumbling things to himself like 'it's all my fault' and 'I should just disappear.'

Jin quickly took action and took the younger into his arms and squeezed tightly, whispering calming words trying to get Tae to calm down and fix his breathing. Once he calmed down, Jin pulled away and rubbed his hand up and down Taehyung's broad back. All of these soft actions were overwhelming to the boy. No one had ever comforted him like this before. His parents never came in to help when he cried. No one was by his side when he was in his worst state. Jin was now by his side, making sure that he felt okay. When he looked into Jin's soft brown eyes, his face crumpled up and he couldn't hold back his sobs anymore. he slapped his hands over his eyes and cried into them , his body shaking with every sob.