Fifteenth

This chapter is basically foreshadowing the entire rest of the book so make sure to take everything that happens pretty seriously. If you're even interested.

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The next day, the two boys woke up cuddled together on the couch. Tae looked down at Jungkook who was peacefully snuggled into his chest. He got up very slowly, making sure not to wake up the younger, and went to the kitchen to make some toast for both of them.

He checked the time on the oven and saw that they had enough time to get ready for school. While the bread was toasting, he walked back into the living room to see Jungkook sitting up straight, rubbing the sleep from his eyes cutely.

"Good morning Jungkoook." He said softly while sitting next to the black haired boy. "I'm making us some toast and we have enough time to get ready. How are you feeling?" He asked while rubbing circles on Jungkook's back.

"i-i'm okay hyungie.." He started before quickly covering his mouth and muttering a sorry.

"What are you sorry for?" He said confused.

"o-oh... sorry. it's j-just a habit.." He replied while looking down and fiddling with his hands.

Tae sighed and picked Jungkook up, carrying him upstairs so they could start getting ready. He placed the younger on the sink counter and they started to brush their teeth and wash their face. Once they were done, Tae took him back downstairs and took their, now cold, toast from the toaster.

Jungkook ate his toast slowly but with no hesitation which made the older smile. They put on their shoes and walked out the door to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a special day for their school. It marks the 20th anniversary of it's opening. all teachers had a meeting at the beginning of the day which meant that all students had a free first and second period before starting the day.

Jimmy: We should hang out before school actually starts and plan something fun to do~
Big Lips: I'm in the cafeteria, anyone else here?
Jimmy: I'm with Namjoon right now
Horsie: I have Yoongi
Jimmy: Nice, everyone meet where Him is.
Gucci Hoe: Uhm, I have Jungkook?
seen
Gucci Hoe: Hello?
seen
Kookie Monster: Can we come too?
Jimmy: Ah! Jungkook of course you can come. Who said you can't? We're all going to be in the cafeteria.
Big Lips: Did you eat breakfast? I have fruit if you want some ^^
Kookie Monster: No thank you~ I had breakfast already. I'm with Tae, we'll be there in a bit
Jimmy: Just hurry up.

Jungkook put away his phone and looked up at Tae. "w-why are they ignoring y-you?" He cocked his head to the side. "w-why would they s-still be mad at you? y-you already said s-sorry right?" They kept walking towards the cafeteria.

Tae sighed. "I don't know bunny-" He looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. "Shit. Sorry. That just slipped out on accident." He took a breath and squeezed Jungkook's small hand. His heart was beating fast.

"i-it's okay... i.. i l-liked it.." He whispered while hiding his red face in Taehyung's arm.

He chuckled. "Good.." He sounded relieved. "Anyway, I don't know why they are ignoring me and I don;t think they are still mad. maybe I just need to clarify things when we get there. If things get a little loud.. just pull on my sleeve as hard as you can okay? I don't need you or Yoongi getting scared because of me again."