Thirty Seventh

Hey~ I have been super busy lately and I really just wanna pump out this chapter in case i go away for a little bit ;-; Not for long though ! I will be back and better soon :D This chapter is an extra long one for you guys, because i'm feeling pretty motivated recently :) Please read and don't skip :o

As for now, please enjoy this chapter and leave comments about what you think <3

Enjoy ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook shot up in a cold sweat. He was holding his chest, trying to catch his breath. His head was pounding and he could barely keep his eyes open. He felt around for something to hold on to  because he kicked off his blanket. He wrapped his hands around someones arm and let out a small gasp before realizing it was just Taehyung. He checked the clock. 4:39am. He sighed and took a deep breath. 

He knew it was just a nightmare, but they have never felt so alive and real before. Almost like he was just there. His body felt weird and although it was quiet in his room, he couldn't hear over the constant noise in his head. He shivered at the cold air coming through his window and grabbed his blanket, making his way to the kitchen. He drank a cold glass of water and slapped his face a little to wake up. His head was still in pain and he knew he had a fever. "i th-thought it w-was over.... i thought i-i was happy n-now." He mumbled.

As much as he wanted to believe he was better and doing play, he knew that he had some doubts about everything. The whole being in a relationship thing was stressing him out and Tae was being difficult all of the time. The only thing he was certain of was that he did love Taehyung and wanted to be with him. He just didn't know how to express his feelings properly. 

His thoughts were cloudy and all of this thinking was making his head still hurt. It was so loud and e could focus on anything. "g-go away.. no m-more.." He whined and plopped down on the couch. He thought maybe some TV would help him calm down. He turned on his favorite cartoon and watched silently, occasionally sipping his water. Soon, without realizing it, he began to drift back to sleep. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Taehyung felt a little empty when he woke up. He checked the time and saw that it was already past nine o'clock. He turned to face Jungkook and give him his morning kisses, but was surprised to see an empty space next to him on the bed. He cocked his head to the side and checked his messaged in case Jungkook sent anything. When nothing came up, he frowned and got up to go look for the younger.

When he reached the living room, Jungkook was sleeping on the couch, wrapped in a blanket he must have taken from his room. The TV was still playing so Taehyung decided to turn it off. He looked at his boyfriend's sleeping form and smiled a bit. And he's all mine. He said softly to himself.

Tae decided to make a little bit of breakfast for the to of them. Once he was finished, he placed the food on the coffee table and sat on the couch to wait for the other to wake up. 

After a little while, Jungkook began to whine and squirm. Tae looked over and frowned. Another nightmare? The younger opened his eyes slowly and looked straight at Taehyung. He looked unbelievably tired. "Good morning?" He chuckled slightly. 

Jungkook didn't respond and just sat up on the couch, still staring at the older. Taehyung stopped smiling and sighed, reaching out to try to comfort his boyfriend. As he reached out, Jungkook flinched away from the touch. "d-don't.."

"Are you okay? What wrong?" Now Tae was a little more concerned and moved closer to the boy. Jungkook was shaking his head and moving away. "Hey, it's just me baby. Don't be scared, it's just me." He was slowly trying to get closer. "Calm down, it's okay." He said softly.