Sociopath

(Well damn did this popular, 5.15k??? Like wow. Also, I genuinely apologise for the absence of updates, I'm failing most of my goddamn classes.)

time skip)

        Deku and I have been talking for awhile now, just about life, or in his case death. He's actually cool, it makes me honestly question why I abandoned him. He's nice, fun, and adorable. I'm not gay, that would be gay, but damn.

       He sometimes follows me to school, probably because he's board. He told me that he felt a weird connection with a picture of younger All Might, I told him who All Might was. He seemed to be quite sad that he forgot about his hero, or something else. Like memorie that he couldn't remember, something definitely happened between them. But I push my thoughts aside.

     I feel bad lying to him, about how we were friends. I know he would almost instantly forgive me, but for some reason a part of me still feels like he would leave me, like he wouldn't forgive me. And then I would truly be alone.

     I-I mean I don't care what the need thinks of me, h-he can leave me when ever he wants, like I c-care. Yeah! I-I don't care!

"Bakugo?"

     That snapped me fucking fast as fuck out of my thoughts.

     I look up to see Uraraka, a cute enough girl in my class who I kinda made friends with. Deku incurged me to make new friends, and be more Confident. Which kinda worked. I guess.

"You alright? You seemed flustered."

 "No I'm good, thanks for asking though."

     She smiles a little and walks off to God knows were.

   The bell rings signalling that the day has come to an end, in which I pick up my bag and go to my dorm room. Quicker then everyone else. I've always kinda kept to myself, but when Deku- ah- Izuku died it was a lot worse.

    I followed the same routine as normal. walk out of class, get to my dorm, and talk to Deku. Today was mostly uneventful, other then a couple of idiots from general education starting a fight with Denki. That was fun.

  Wonder what tomorrow will bring. Until next time my friends.