Messing Around (6)

Deku

'Hmm.. students? Weird, Mabe summers over.' I thought as I saw students pour into the once empty halls of U.A.

All I could hear was the happy chatter of the new and old students atending the school that I asume I wanted to go to, luck basterds.

I make my face into a pout that could give some one a heart attack.

Small time skip brought to you by coacon Aizawa

   As I'm wondering around the court yard, I see an adorable girl with brown hair stansing next to a boy who is making weird hand movements. They seem nice, why not mess wit 'em!

I walk right up next to the cute browen haired girl, and whisper right in her ear, "why hello there" before exploding with an out burst of laughter at her reaction. It was priceless.

Her expression was a mix of 'wtf' and fear. It was great.

She stopped walking right were she was and legit said "what the fuc..." before being cut off by the weird hand move guy, creative name I know, "did you here that?" The girl said as the the boy just gave her a look before slowly noding, I don't know if he was agreeing to make her not sound like an insain isilum Ilum, or he had really good hearing. But he know something was wrong with something.

This was gonna be fun