Make Him Happy (2)

(Bagkugo's POV)

    When I got home I slowly turned the knob to see my mother crying on the floor well my dad was sitting next to her. It hurt my heart to see my mom cry, but I'd never tell her that.

     'Was mom that attched to deku?' I thought as her head slowly lefted off the ground to depresingly great me. "Kasuki I think your teacher already told you but.." before she could finish I burst into tears. I really don't care who sees me cry anymore.

    After a little, I went up stairs and cryed HARD on my pillow. Why? Because, I never got to say sorry, never got the chanse to confess to him that I cared... and that no one would hurt him anymore, because I'd protect him.

  You may be thinking, well if you enjoyed him being around, then why hurt him him? Simple. peer pressure. People told me to bully him or they'd beet the little 'cute' nerd more.

   Flash Back (yes we are doing this, I may need help)

   "Hey explodo-dork!" I sheepshly turned my head to see three boys that are always tormenting deku. I got into a fighting stance and held my fists up, as if I was gonna win a fight that was three on one.

    "Wow no need to fight" the guy in the middle said. "Why are you here!" I snarld at them, "well if you don't wanna become a punching bag like the other qurkless loser" the one on the far right side said. 'there talking about deku'  I thought to myself as I yelled "DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!"

   The kid on the left gloded with a smile "we can say what we want!" And then he said something that I will always haunt me...
"Hurt the quirkless idiot a little and we'll go easyer on him."

  *End of flash back.*

Third person

   Everyday after that incident those boys would come up to Bakugou, making him rough Deku up a bit and leave. The only reason they made Bakugou do this was the fact they were lazy, and they knew Bakugou was strong.

    Bakugou

   I looked at my phone and it read '12:30'  I can't sleep. I'll study. Yeah! I'll make him proud! I got up and opened up my school text book and started to read.

Boom Done! Don't worry The next chapter is for Deku. -Yachi

Note two: spell check.