exploration (3)

(Deku)

   I woke up feeling like crap. I felt like death, and then I relized that I was looking over my dead body.

     I kinda looked at it for a moment, then tried to look at my hands. They were transparent. Then attempted to touch the dead body. I passed right through it.

    'Nononononono I can't be dead! What about mom, and...'  Well I guess she was really the only one who cares about me. I let out a sigh, I guess why not visit mom. No. that would make feel worse. Eh, why, not visit kacchan! No. That would make me wanna die for a second time. Why not go to somewere that I could never see in person. U.A.

  Time skip

  "Wow" I said like people could hear me, "it's huge!" I was obviously fan-girling pretty hard. The outside was massive.

     I went through the large arched loops and fazed through the huge metal doors. and looked around. It was alot biger on the inside. "how do people not get lost in these halls" I said out loud. I know no one can hear me for two resons. One, I'm dead. A ghost, and second it was summer. No one is in school.

    I found a cool room, it had the word(s) 1.A
plasterd on the giant door. 'who goes here, giants?' I thought as I stand, intimdated by a door.

    I walk in and sit down in a chair next to the second window on the left. "Maybe death isn't that bad" I say as I plug in my ear buds and listen to music. But what I don't relize is that my peace and quit will be over sooner then I think.

'Kacchan...'

".......why?"

A/N
________________
Well, that was Part three! -Yachi

Note 1.5: spell check