Chp.25 Where Am I

-Author POV-

Somewhere in another dimension, there were full of houses, vehicles, trees, and people inside the house in the night. Meanwhile, a portal appeared in the air as a person came of from the portal, it was (YN). He started falling to the ground as he landed back first, his blade fell beside him as well...he was in such pain, scar from his left eye, a huge scar on his chest and a huge hole from his gut, the blood started to dry up as he started coughing...

(YN): *Coughs 3x* H-Hek-apoo...I-I'll be back...f-for..y-you...

Suddenly, he started to see doze out as he started hearing faded words as a shadow figure was right in front of him as he heard the person calling for its mother and father...

-??? Later-

We don't know how long it has been since (YN) was sent to another dimension by Toffee, who knows what Toffee is doing now to Mewni, the people, his friends, and his love one Hekapoo...Suddenly, there was a first person view as someone was opening his eyes, (YN) it was, slowly opening his eyes as he started to see light, as he did, it looks like he was laying down in a bed, he was somehow in a room as he then heard the person that was sitting next to him..

???: Oh hey! Your awake! Finally!

(YN): Wh-What??! Huh?? Wh-Where am I??

???: Mom! Dad! The person is awake!

(YN): Wh-Where am I??! H-Hekapoo! I have to-ARGH! OW!!

He tried to stood up but he realizes he was still in pain, he realizes he was laid down in a bed, covered in a blanket, as he had bandages around his chest and stomach and he then realizes he left eye closed, realizing he now has a scar in his left eye...

???: Wow Easy there! You still need some rest, and more healing! Or else your gonna end up hurting yourself again!

(YN): Where am I??? Wh-Who are you??

???: Well first off, before I even tell you, Me and my parents found you in our backyard, laid down hurt with scars and blood as well, so we took you inside of our house and realize you're still alive and yet unconscious, so we brought you here in this room...and well...it use to be his...

(YN) started to realize the person to look sad ...

???: But Anyways...we've brought you to this room, wrapped you up in bandage for your wounds to heal and...waited until you wake up and boom, your awake.

(YN): Oh...

???: Oh and to answer your question...My names Mariposa...Mariposa Diaz. (18 Yers old BTW)

 (18 Yers old BTW)

(YN): Oh..N-Nice to meet you...Mariposa...

Mariposa: Im glad your alive though. Your lucky to be alive.

(YN): Yeah...I am.

Suddenly, (YN) heard footsteps coming from the door, then two grown ups entered the room...as they brought plates of  meals for (YN)...