when the man didn't say anything, he immediately leaned down to grab his sandwich bag that had fallen onto the floor.

as soon as bent down, he felt his boss come up behind him, catching him off guard and pressing his clothed length against his ass.

hoseok immediately shot up and tried to pull away, but his boss latched onto him and pulled him closer.

"where do you think you're going?"

hoseok couldn't take it anymore. he let the tears slip from his eyes, pleading with his boss to just let him go.

"p-please- please just stop. i-i just want to eat and then go work. i-i don't want this-" he begged, still trying to pull away.

"shhh. don't pout. you can do all of that soon enough," he said, grinding on him a bit, "but i need to have my fun first."

hoseok just let out a few quiet whines, pleading to the man to just let him leave.

"i told you not to fucking pout," he said, smacking hoseok's ass, his mood immediately becoming more aggressive and harsh.

hoseok yelped at the pain.

"i-i'm sorry-" he whined out, not wanting his punishment to be carried out any further.

"prove it, then. if you're really sorry, then you'll give me what i want."

"n-no, i-"

hoseok tried to push away, but the man flipped him around and pinned him to the wall.

"shut up and get on your fucking knees."

"i- no- i... please," hoseok said, panicking, more tears streaming down his face.

he was cut off with a harsh slap across his face.

"now!" he yelled, right in hoseok's face, making him jump.

hoseok, without even thinking, dropped to the floor, against the wall. he was far too scared to go against the man's words.

his boss immediately undid his pants, pulling his hard cock out right in front of hoseok's face.

hoseok just looked up at him with pleading eyes, hoping that the man might take pity on him.

"p-please- please don't do it. i'll do anything~"

"what did i tell you, hoseok? if you disobey me, i'll fire you."

"o-okay. fire me then. i-i don't wanna do this~" hoseok pleaded, more tears streaming down his face.

"you know what, my little bird?" his boss said, leaning down so he was at eye level with him, "i won't fire you. in fact, you have to stay. if you even think about not showing up to work, i'll tell everyone what a little slut you are. i'll tell everyone what you let me do to you. word spreads around here quick and nobody is going to want a whore like you working in their establishment. you won't be able to find another job. nobody is going to want to be around you. or date you, like that little cunt that got you that flower. what would he think of you if he found out?"

hoseok's eyes filled with horror, realizing that he had no way out.

"now shut up and open your mouth," the man said, standing back up.

hoseok's eyes filled back up with fresh tears as his lips parted, clenching his eyes tightly and trying to send his mind away from what was about to happen.

-

after a few more minutes, hoseok stood up with shame, not even being able to process what was happening.

the man grabbed onto his face and kissed him, harshly, hoseok feeling completely blank, but disgusted at the same time.

he hated it. he tried to pull away, but he felt hands grip the back of his head, deepening it.

hoseok pushed on the man's chest harshly, freeing himself and running out of the room as fast as he could, not being able to take it anymore.

he bumped into jungkook on his way out, tears still in his eyes, breathing heavily.

he couldn't believe what had just happened, his hands feeling numb and chest heaving up and down.

jungkook just stared at the boy for a moment, a look on his face that hoseok couldn't read.

"h-he..," jungkook stopped, nervous to say what he was about to say,

"he touches you, too?"