Gavin

"As long as it's you, I never mind." Colton chuckled back as Sid bounced in place and went into a play bow, eager for us to join her. "Alright, alright, we're coming, hold your horses C.G." I huffed as I stripped and shifted as quickly as possible. I was the first one to join her on four legs while the others were storing the clothes away, she bounded forwards to meet me with her tail wagging wildly behind her. I wagged my own tail back at her in friendly greeting as she yipped and nipped at my muzzle, I yelped in surprise at the action and she seemed all the more smug to herself. 

"Hey now C.G, watch the face it's one of my best qualities you know." I linked on a bark and she snorted. "If that's your best quality I'd hate to see the worst." She huffed out. "Hey!" I growled back defensively and she was suddenly letting her tongue roll out in a wolfish grin. "Relax Streaks, I was just teasing, besides you started it. I for one believe you have far better qualities than just your looks, like your kind heart and love of animals of all sorts, those are better than any 'face' I know." She linked a rumble through me as she brush her flank against mine and my chest felt full to bursting with joy at her compliment, she really was perfect for us.

                                             Beckett

"But I still look good though right?" Gavin's link was playful and Sid nipped at him once more with a snort of exasperation before trotting over to where I was sitting on the dirt watching them, my tail curled beneath me. "So Sweetness, are you going to do your very best to give me a run for my money, it's not fun racing without a little competition?" She sent the link as she nuzzled my neck and I let a happy and embarrassing croon slip at the action. "I think Daniel might have me beat on the speed but I do have some stamina stored up, I won't let you leave me completely in the dust this time." I growled out in friendly challenge and her tail gave a quick wag of praise at me.

 "I look forward to it, ya big oaf." She teased and I growled at her playful insult. "Are you calling me stupid Sweet Cheeks?" I taunted her with a predatory stare. "Nope, but maybe you do lean a little on the uncultured side on occasion." She circled behind me. "Why you little..." I moved to stand and follow when suddenly she darted back in front of me with a sly look in her eyes "But I still love you anyway." She linked as her tongue swiped across my nose and she trotted off towards the treeline, I knew I would follow her anywhere without a doubt. 

                                             Micah

I watched as Sid trotted away from a dazed looking Beck and sighed as she stared off into the trees, apparently we were not moving as fast as she wanted us to. I still wasn't entirely sure how I felt about knowing she'd hooked up with other guys before us but I really couldn't judge considering I was far from pure myself. On one hand I was glad that none of us would be her first so that there would be no real fight for it, but on the other I wanted to find out who she'd been with so I could hunt them down and tear them apart, making sure to eliminate the competition. 

If she really had been jealous of the two females sparring with us then I was curious to know how she felt about our past love lives, if my reaction was anything similar to hers. I found myself trotting up beside her to nip gently at her flank as she huffed at me and nipped back, I easily dodged back with a chuff. "So if there is a virgin amongst us and it's not you, who would your guess be?" I linked curiously, I just had to know. "Well definitely not you, I think our little phone number collection game proved that easily enough." She snorted back, that night in the bar was a memory I both loved and despised, I had wanted to kill every guy in there that night.