Chapter 71

Sidney (wolf)

I was furious of their denials and even more frustrated that my little game plan had not succeeded in getting me what I wanted, although they seemed far more responsive this time around. I was running out of time now, it wouldn't be long before the other form had regained full control, and would agree to their denials. I paced beside the closed door with a snarl, I needed to sink my teeth into something, and so I settled for whatever was nearby. I went to work on shredding the pillows and tearing at the blankets on the beds in the room, it wasn't long before all sorts of fluff and fuzz covered the floor from my little rampage. I tried digging at the door to be opened as I whined and howled for them to return to me, to help with the painful heat that craved them even more now.

 My ears perked up as I smelled the others join the four males on the other side of the door, I whined pleading for them to come in. "What happened to you guys?" Gavin's voice sounded and I scratched at the door to alert them I was still waiting here. "That happened to us, she shifted back and she doesn't seem too happy with us right now." Jason whined out. I barked out a huff in agreement, of course I was upset, they kept denying my needs. "Emmett what did you do!?" Bowen's snarl was fierce as more growls accompanied it, they must of caught his scent finally. "Hey relax, my pants stayed on the full time and Ash was there to witness that fact, I behaved myself, I swear." Emmett sputtered out, I listened to the silence. 

"He's telling the truth." Asher muttered out lowly after a long pause. "Is she okay?" Simon's tone was concerned. "No, I am not okay!" I linked back on a small yelp of pain. The heat was getting more painful now without my needs being satisfied, and the pain would only grow stronger once the other form regained control. She would always fight it off but I knew how to make the pain go away if she would just allow it for once instead of fighting our instincts. "She's hurting, I can feel her hurting." Simon gasped out, others whined their agreement. "It's the heat, since it's a forced heat she'll be in more pain than if it were a normal heat." Bowen gritted out and I whimpered, he wasn't wrong.

 "What do we do?" Fletcher the poor innocent and adorable pup was beside himself worrying over me, I really did like him. "There's nothing we can do to help her right now." Colton whispered out sadly. "Oh yes there is!" I barked back sending them exactly what I needed to make this pain stop. "Geez, I swear she just keeps getting more creative with those fantasy f***s!" Tucker whimpered out on a hiss. "They wouldn't just be fantasy if you stopped being such wimpy males." I snarled back, sensing their dumb resolve to keep me put away. "Now would be the time to make sure we keep this door locked and secured, we don't want her able to escape even if she does shift back to human form." Colton reasoned, and I thought he was a good one, I would love to bite him right now.

 "In the mean time go get the mutts, maybe they can help if they stop bullying Spartan long enough to get up here." Simon spoke as I circled back to the beds and started to tear at the mattresses since the pillows were long destroyed. Stupid males not letting me mate. Stupid males locking me up in this room. Stupid males not brave enough to face me head on, the cowards. I perked up at the click of the door lock and made to lunge for it as Tyson and Ollie were pushed through. The door was slammed firmly shut once more before I could make my escape, I snarled at it before turning to the two males now in my company. They were part of my original pack, I was their alpha, I was their mother, I was their friend, and they were my pups, even if they were not my own blood.

 They both cowered with their tails tucked trying to appease my anger with licks at my muzzle, but I ignored them with a growl and went back to ripping apart the bed. I spent a long time chewing and ripping at the first mattress, the sun came up and grew brighter as I worked my teeth through the foamy material. Tyson and Ollie had started to play in the remnants of pillow fluff and I reluctantly joined them for a few quick spins around the room, before jumping onto the half chewed bed to rest with them. I was upset with the males that had put me here but more importantly I was in pain and in desperate need of a way to relieve that pain. Both my pups tried to comfort me in my discomfort and I licked heir ears in silent thanks, rest my head over their backs as I watched the closed door pitifully, I wasn't giving up yet.