Epilogue

2 years later

I shivered as the cold gel made contact with my stomach. The nurse used the tool to spread it around. Orion held my hand as we both looked at the screen. This wasn't the first ultra sound, I was just over 2 months away from my due date.

"Oh my," the nurse gasped after a couple seconds

"What is it?" Orion asked. I didn't miss the worry that laced his voice.

"There's another one!" She squealed happily. "You're having twins!" My eyes widened and I looked at Orion in shock. His expression mirrored mine.

"This will be fun," I smiled.

"Be prepared for no sleep," the nurse joked and we couldn't help but laugh.

"We already know the first one is a boy. But what about the other one?" I asked impatiently.

She examined the screen for a second before smiling. "A little boy, and a little girl." The smile on my face grew wider at the news. Orion was still shocked as he hadn't said anything in the last couple of minutes.

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking up at him. His gaze flickered to mine and he smiled softly.

"I'm overjoyed," he said and lent down to give me a quick kiss.

After assessing the health of the babies, the nurse wiped the gell off of my stomach.

"You're free to go, Luna," she smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Thank you," Orion helped me up from the hospital bed and I pulled my shirt down.

We walked out of the hospital room together, our hands linked together. We both had smiles on our faces.

"Any ideas on names?" Orion broke the silence.

I shook my head, "Goddess, no. I didn't have any names for the one we knew we were having already, let alone the little princess we found out about unexpectedly." I placed my hand on my stomach and rubbed it.

"I call naming the boy," Orion said childishly as we neared the exit to the pack hospital. I rolled my eyes at his childness.

"Fine but that means I get to name the girl," I said and he shrugged.

"That's fine by me."

"Do you have any names in mind?" I asked curiously. Orion opened the passenger door of his car for me and I sat down before thanking him. He shut the door and went over to the drivers side.

"I was thinking..." he paused for a second. "Maybe Rowan." He shrugged, turning the key in the ignition.

"I like that," I nodded approvingly. "You sure have been thinking about this for some time. You might be more excited than me," I joked and he nodded as he started the drive back to the pack house.

"Of course I'm excited," he beamed. "Not only am I starting a family with the love of my life, but we are getting a heir to the alpha title of the pack!"

*

2 and a half months later

I set Norah down in her crib and Orion set Rowan down in his. They were just 2 weeks old. But, they were already a handful. When one cried, the other followed. It was exhausting.

"We finally have a family," Orion said joyfully as he wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders.

"We're finally complete," I nodded and smiled, watching as our children slept peacefully.

"You know that you guys are my life, right?" Orion asked and my grin grew impossibly wider.

"And you are mine."