// 23 //

I sat in my room blaring some 5 Seconds of Summer scrolling through my Instagram. A day in the life of Reese Merano.

* from: Amazeballs
Josh is having a party tonight and Nathan and I are going you gonna come?*

Camryn is always up for a party and hey so an I as long as it a good one and Josh's are always good.

*to: amazeballs
I'm in pick me up in an hour?*

I looked at the clock to see it was 8pm so i figured it would be starting soon.

*from: amazeballs
Be ready ya little fool*

I laughed and looked down at my outfit choice galaxy leggings, grey vneck, fuzzy Christmas socks and a messy bun. Well damn aren't I one sexy mothrrfucker? I pulled out a pair of ripped black jeans and took off my clothes and changed any bra and panties then put the jeans on. I stood shirtless in front of my closet trying to find a shirt. I decided on a grey T-shirt that had a picture of Barbie and said 'you're so fake barbies jealous' with a leather jacket. I slipped on a random pair of socks and put on my studded leather combat boots. I started my straightener and while it was heating up I applied my usual makeup but added some black lipstick because why the hell not. I straightened the under part of my bright blue hair because it was so frizzy but left the rest wavy and put on my usual Three Days Grace beanie.

I noticed I still had 15 minutes so I took my phone out of the charger and went downstairs. I grabbed the box of cheezits and plopped down on the couch my stepmom was unfortunately on to.

I ignored her and turned the tv on to Family Guy. I could feel her staring at me as I just kept on mowing through the cheezits. There's so much awkwardness in this room right now I really hope Camryn shows up soon.

As if on cue there was an obnoxious honking sequence outside. I sat up a little to quickly, losing my balance but quickly regained it. I put the box away and left.

"Shit I was stuck in there with the step-monster." I say hopping into the center seats in the back since nathan had shotgun this time.

"You know your able to walk outside right?" Camryn chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes and they'll fall out of your head." Nathan smirks.

"Oh shut up." I laughed.

"Is your dumb boyfriend coming?" Nathan asks.

"Shut the hell up." I snap. He's always hated Sam, even before we dated, and he makes it very obvious.

"And probably." I say answering his question as he just nods.

We arrived at Josh's place and music was blaring and the house reeked of weed and alcohol like it usually does. Yeah yeah smoking weed and drinking will kill you but hey I say were all gonna die anyways so why not live a little?

About two hours later I was high and tipsy. I walked into the main room laughing about something with Camryn that probably wasn't to funny but you laugh at stupid shit when your high. I took another sip of whatever alcohol I'm drinking now which I'm pretty sure is cherry vodka but I'm not sure. I looked over to see Sam and Myla having a full make out session and I didn't know whether to go cry or beat the shit out of Myla or to yell at them.

"She a good kisser?!" I yell as Sam pulls back surprisingly as Myla just smirks.

"Reese it's not what it looks like I swear!" Sam yells, slurring a little as he pushing Myla off him as I roll my eyes.

"Save the damn bullshit for someone who cares." I say and walk off with my middle finger in the air. See I appear to be strong but I'm actually going to go home to cry myself to sleep.

I take another large swig of the drunk before going outside and sitting in the curb. Now what Camryn is my ride. Josh isn't that far I can just walk home it's only like a block or two. I sigh and get up and begin to walk home as I text Nathan and Camryn telling them I'm walking home.

It started pouring when I turned onto my street as I mentally groaned. Can this night get any better? My vision started getting blurry as I blinked away the tears away, trying not to cry till I lock myself in my room.

That night was filled with tears and misery to say at the least. Hell the rest of the weekend was filled with that.

~ shitty chapter I'm sorry. This story is gonna be ending in the best few chapters idk which one though. This has become such a failure of a fanfic. So yea I'll update whenever I write then next chapter. I love you all

Reese 💁~