What is Trust / Sam Pottorff /

I'm gonna miss you so much." I said crying into his chest as we stood at the airport.

"We will call and text and FaceTime everyday I promise." He said holding out his pinky tears falling from his eyes.

We connected pinkies as I laughed through my tears.

"If you break that promise I get to cut your pinkie off." I smiled as he did to.

"I don't plan on breaking it." He said pulling me into his chest to hug me again as I wrapped my arms around his neck closin any visible space between us as I whispered in his ear.

"I love you so so much Sam don't forget that." He tightened his arms around me as we stood there just hugging until the speaker announced,

"Flight 926 to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma boarding now." The peppy voice said whilst ruining my life.

I felt the tears coming down as I separated from Sam as he was crying to.

He pressed his lips to mine as we kissed with everything I had and it was probably the hardest and most passionate kiss I've ever had. I ran my rands through his curly brown hair as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

The tears fell as we were kissing and I put all I had into that last kiss. I couldn't bare I think I was leaving my small city in California to move halfway across the world to live in Oklahoma.

I tightly hugged him while still kissing him until we separated to my mom clearing her throat rather loudly.

He put his forehead to mine and whispered,

"I love you so much it's crazy baby." He knew I loved it when he called am baby. I don't even know why I think it's just the way he says it I don't know.

"I love you so so much." I cried as I hugged him and buried my head in the crook of his neck intaking his smell one last time.

"Last call for flight 962 to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma boarding now." THe voice said.

I let go of Sam.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you." He said as I walked onto the plane as the tears stopped soon.

The calls and texts soon stopped after a month or so and I soon found out why.

It's been three years and we haven't talked since but I don't mind it all that much because we were just stupid 15 year olds that knew nothing about love.

~ hey guys! Wow long time to talk haha. I'm sorry I've been really busy and I have no interest in my stories I've already started but I've already written some of this. I hope you guys enjoy this!!

Add this to your library and favorite! I'll update as soon as I can

💕 stay beautiful 💕