// 7 //

"When are you gonna get back together with Sam." Kian asked.

"I don't know when I feel like it." I said flipping through the channels.

"He sucks half the time though Reese he just mopes around. He's sorry." Kian told me.

It's been about three weeks since he cheated on me and I've gotten better but I still have my bad days and my good days and by what Kian tells me Sams the same.

"That's not my problem." I sassed. I may or may not be in one of my moods again.

"Don't be like that." he said nudging me.

"I'll be how I want." I said.

"Reese just shut up and stop being a bitch." Claire yelled from the other room.

I chuckled.

"Sorry." I told Kian.

"It's fine." He laughed.

"Pppllleeeeaaaasssseeeee." he groaned.

"I'll think about it." I said crossing my arms.

"Why doesn't he just talk to me if he's so sad." I ask.

"I think he's nervous." he said.

"He wasn't nervous when he cheated on me." I said.

"I can't say anything about that besides he screwed up big time and he knows it." Kian said.

"Ya he did." I told Kian.

"Why do you both have to be so damn stubborn." he laughed.

"Dunno." I shrugged. I was extremely stubborn.

"I'm going to put you two in a room together with no food and lock the door until you guys get back together." Kian said faking a stern look.

"Ooo scary." I taunted.

"Yes very. That's why we're going to the cabin so that you two idiots will make up." he said punching my arm lightly.

"Kian!" Claire yelled.

"You weren't supposed to tell her. Now she won't go!" She yelled at him coming into the living room.

"Sorry." Kian said putting his hands in the air.

"I don't care if he's going. I'm going whether he's there or not." I said.

"You guys are so dysfunctional. I know you two are gonna get together or something there." she said.

"No were not Clairy beary." I said.

"Don't call me that." she said throwing a pillow at me.

"Call you what? Clary beary?" I laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"Yes that." she said. I got up.

"Clary beary." I taunted.

"Shut up before I beat you up." she joked.

"Awe Clary beary just have me a threat." I said as she got up and started chasing me.

"Clary beary is a bitch!" I yelled running over the furniture. Oh yeah we finally got the house furnished.

"Clary beary is gonna kill you." she said tackling me.

"Ew get off me." I said pushing her off laughing.

"Are you packed." she asked.

"Yes I am honey bunches." I told her.

No were not lesbian I swear.