// 6 //

"You guys said some clothes not the whole house besides mine and Claire's stuff oh my gosh." I groaned dragging some chairs out into the moving truck.

"We like this stuff and we thought you guys would like do redecorate it on your own." Lauren said. We have wanted to decorate our own house since we became friends.

"Ya we do. Where would we get the money we only have about half of it." I said putting the chair on the moving truck and walking in to take the rest of the few stuff they had left in the now empty house.

They literally took everything out to take to there new house. It was so empty you can hear our echo.

"Here's money for furniture." my dad said emphasizing furniture.

"Furniture only." he said hugging me.

"I know." I told him hugging him back.

"Bye Claire!" he yelled to Claire.

"Bye Mr. Mercer!" she yelled from the now empty kitchen.

"I'll see you guys later!" he yelled walking out the door.

"When are we gonna get furniture I want a couch to sit on." Claire said washing our her bowl and putting it in the dishwasher.

"I don't know." I said schooching over to the wall and put my feels on the was while my back was on the ground.

"Like we don't even have food we haven't gone grocery shopping since we got here and it was practically empty when we got here." she said sitting on the ground where the couch used to be.

"Good point. Let's just go get some food then come back and eat it." I said smirking at her. This is the first time we've ever been able to shop for stuff without being under parental guidance.

"This is so awesome!" we both squealed and hugged each other.

"Best summer ever!" he said as we went upstairs.

"No kidding." I said.

"We can to whatever we want when we want where we want. We can order pizza and three in the morning of we want." Claire said smiling.

"This will be so awesome!" I yelled as se laughed.

"We can yell as much as we want and our parents can't tell us to shut up." Claire said as we laughed.

"I'm gonna change out of this then well leave." I told her walking into my room and slipping off my bunny printed pajama pants. Hey don't judge there really comfy.

I slipped in some yoga shorts and a tee shirt and grabbed some flip flops along with my cross body bag.

( Reese's outfit>>> http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10591946&.svc=copypaste&id=129579852 )

I put my hair up into a messy bun and pulled some of my bangs out in the front.

I quickly put on some powder and mascara with a little bit of winged eyeliner because knowing Claire and I well end up getting furniture to and is rather not look like shit all day.

It took me twenty minutes max as I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone as Claire walked down behind me wearing this

( Claire's outfit>>> http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10591946&.svc=copypaste&id=129580039 )

I put the money in my wallet which I put in my bag as well as grabbing the keys.

"Let's go get some shit that will probably give us diabetes!" I yelled clapping my hands walking out the door.