// 8 //

"So what are we gonna do today since it's the Fourth of July?" Trevor asked.

"I love the Fourth of July." I said happily.

"Same." Jc said as I smiled.

"I don't know maybe barbecue set off some fireworks tonight." Kian said.

"Sounds good to me. By the way Claire I told Jonah to come up today he should be here in like an hour." I said.

"Why'd you do that." She said even though I knew she wanted him to come up.

"I read it in your diary." I smirked.

"She has a diary!" Kian yelled.

"No!" Claire yelled.

"I was kidding she doesn't have one. And can't i do something nice for you." I laughed.

"Sure when's he coming down?" She asked.

"Like an hour I think." I said.

"Better look sexy by then." Andrea said winking.

"Shut up." she said and went to her room as we laughing.

"We were kidding honey bunches." I yelled as she didn't reply.

"I'm gonna go get dressed to." I said admin got up and kissed Sam and went up to my room.

I pulled out my shirt and shirts for the Fourth of July out and put them on and went to the bathroom to start the curling iron.

I sat on the counter and went on my phone waiting for it to heat up.

Someone knocked on the door and came in.

"Sure come right in." I said sarcastically as Sam laughed.

"I will." he said.

"I could've like just gotten out I the shower or something." I said.

"That wouldn't have been bad." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"I heard fireworks are illegal up here." Sam said putting his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"Then I guess were breaking the law." I said as he kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I tilted my head as he continued kissing me.

I leaned back and put my hand on the counter as I breathed in quick and accidentally but Sams lip I think.

"Shit that hurt." I said looking as my kinda burnt hand.

"What happened?" Sam said.

"I burnt my hand on the curling iron. Sorry if I bit your lip." I apologized.

"It's fine and." he said and laughed at me.

I smacked his arm as he kept on laughing.

"Ok buh-bye." I said shoving him out the door.

"Sorry love you babe." he said and kissed me.

I shut the door as I did my makeup and curled my hair and braided my bangs back and pinned it.

I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs as the doorbell rang.

"Claire your bæs here!" I yelled as I heard her laugh and open the door.

We all left and went to the living room to give them privacy of you know what I mean eh eh? no? ya ok...

"What happened to your hand?" Jc asked looking at it.