Chapter 16: It's Like Having Danger In Chains

Chapter 16: It’s Like Having Danger In Chains

“Jo.” Dean greeted the blond.

“Heard you boys were coming.” Jo greeted them as Bobby stepped out of his van and Sam got out of the other side of the impala. “So what’s going on?”

“A hunter has a friend of ours and apparently it’s pretty bad.” Bobby answered.

“How bad we talking Bobby?” Sam asked sensing Bobby knew more than they did.

“Chains and she’s bringing her a game.” Bobby said.

“Sam, you may not want to go in there. Creedy is talking with Ellen.” Jo said when the three went towards the bar.

“Creedy?” Sam said. “Aww man.”

“Crap.” Dean said hearing the name.

“What do you want to bet that idjit has Tyler?” Bobby sighed.

“And he has no idea what’s he dealing with.” Sam said.

“I’d pay big money to see how he’s been dealing with her.” Dean added. Sam gave his brother a look to can it. “Come on, you don’t think she’s intimidating as it is?”

“Creedy has her in chains.” Bobby said still confused with Sam and Jo.

“Yeah, and what are the odds she just sat back and let him do it?” Dean asked. Sam smiled. “She’s angry and frustrated.”

“Tyler is our friend and she made a demon shake in his seat.” Sam explained to Jo.

“Sounds like my kind of girl.” Jo said. “So why does Creedy have her locked up?”

“She’s part angel. Not exactly human.” Bobby said. Jo looked at him.

“Right. Okay well as long as she’s on our side I’m in.” Jo said a little confused but willing to help her mother.

“Where’s Creedy’s RV?” Sam asked her.

“There’s only two here right now and they’re out back.” Jo supplied.

“Alright. Split in two groups and search them.” Dean said. “Sam, you’re with me.” The group was walking around the roadhouse and the RV’s came into view. “Bobby and Jo, you take the one of the left.”

“Got it.” Jo said and moved towards the trailer with Bobby behind her. Sam and Dean had the lock picked and were inside the other trailer. There wasn't much evidence of hunters but it wouldn’t be in plain sight.

“Tyler!” Sam whispered hoping she’d hear him.

“Come on Frost! Don’t make us save your helpless ass.” Dean hissed as they walked back. In the bedroom at the back there was a door with a lock on it. Heavy duty. Dean looked at Sam who nodded. They were quiet and Dean picked it.

“Drop it and turn around with your hands in the air.” A male voice said from behind the two boys.

“Creedy.” Sam sighed.

“Hello Sam.” Creedy greeted him. “Hello Dean.”

“Look man, you have to trust me when I say we’re doing you a favor here.” Dean said his hands up like Sam’s.

“Oh really?” Creedy said. “Because what I have locked up back there says it’s Sam’s body guard.”

“She said what?” Sam asked stunned.

“Oh yes. It’s been a real piece of work.” Creedy said calmly. “But it talked.”

“What did you do to her?” Sam almost growled. Dean pushed him back sending the message to let him handle this.