30-Escape

The alarms were a muffled mush, blending in with every other sound every other yell or scream. All you saw were blurred images...and blood...so much blood.

You weren't sure who's it was, whether it was yours, Hoseok's, or the blood of another unfortunate soul.

Your body was cold, stripped of the artificial fabrics created by human's to cover another human and then to be ripped off or torn by yet another human. That is what this world was about, wasn't it?

The human race, control, controlling the world, controlling every thing underneath them, altering the world for their needs, for their entertainment.

Or at least that's what your perception of it had been for the last 5 years.

We strive for equality within ourselves yet we can't even understand that we are the most hypocritical of them all. We stomp upon nature, upon the earth. Degrading and manipulating the world around us for our benefit. Any living being is used for ourselves, and yet we say we understand what equality should be or what it is.

We are the most selfish species to ever exist, too torn by our own desires to see the destruction we have cast upon this world.

But that doesn't matter, because in the grand scheme of all things, our whole world, our whole galaxy, is nothing more than a singular grain of sand on the largest beach.

And you are nothing more than the smallest atom, the smallest electron or proton, the tiniest matter that makes up our universe. So why does it matter if you just died?

Why couldn't they have just left you?

You would have been happier that way

To die among the others like yourself, who couldn't get help, who weren't as fortunate as you.

"Let me die"

The boy carrying you looked down to your face, analyzing the sincerity and pure desire which intruded your features.

"No y/n, we're almost out of here, why would we let you die now?!" The boy frantically spoke, screaming although his voice was a mere whisper.

"Because I want to"

You had thought you became stronger, you thought you were ready to protect everyone, but instead, you were once again saved. Weak was all you were.

The boy simply looked down with a concerned look and continued on, watching as your features turned blank and you finally fell into the darkness.

You woke up to the sound of nothingness.

As you shifted you could feel comfort from beneath you and warmth around you, you were in a bed.

But it wasn't Jimin's and it wasn't Taehyung's maybe it was the labs, maybe they caught us again.

Your breathing went a little heavy imagining the lab again, but you calmed down once you realized the institute didn't have comfy beds or warm blankets.

The institute also didn't have two boys whispering quietly yet aggressively in what you could only assume to be the bathroom in this most likely hotel room.

You focused in on the voices though when you did your head spiraled out of control

"We can't take her to the hospital, they'll be checking" the one with the deeper voice spoke