(:

Hi folks I'm just gonna post this on both my stories cause I've been extremely inactive on both.

A lot has happened this last month and how ever long.

To start off after a routine check up at the vet we learned that my cat, who has been my absolute best friend and backbone since I was 8, has cancer and he hasn't gotten any better. The best thing we can do for him is put him down to end his suffering and it completely and utterly breaks every piece of my heart. He's my best friend and he's the only one that I constantly have to make me feel better(: I love him so much, it sounds so stupid and cliche, but we really have a bond that isn't just cat and owner, we are best of buds.  This has been really difficult on me especially and a huge part as to why I haven't been posting.

On top of that I've been really sick for the whole month of March going in to April. I'm doing better but I had strep for a good two weeks and then the doctors gave me medication that, not only was known to not work at all, but actually made me even sicker leaving me with a worse case of strep plus a sinus infection. So I had that for an extra 2 weeks and immediately as I got off my antibiotics I caught really bad cold....so yeah doin grand.

Sorry for being so inconsistent, I'm going to try and start uploading regularly in maybe three weeks, schools also a big factor, it's madness over there...let's just say I just got my first failing average and I'm not too happy:/

So yeah, see you soon thanks for being somewhat patient