17-Out

Hours turned into days and days turned into weeks, all the while, you had never felt any closer to jimin than the day you revealed who you were.

There were no conversations straying from pure necessity.

You wish you could say you didn't mind, but even with your solemn personality and instincts, it got on your nerves.

Were you not good enough to talk to?

Were you not interesting?

"I'm a fucking wolf human hybrid that's running from assassins, how could I not be interesting!?"

You were frustrated at his lack of focus and concern, everyday was the same, he would wake up and depending on the day say hello or good morning to the girl who was up so early because sleep terrified her, her dreams could bring her anywhere, do anything to her, and she never liked that sort of vulnerability.

Then he would leave for work, every day staying out later and later trying harder and harder to avoid coming home to the troublesome girl.

It's okay, you knew you were a nuisance, you just hoped that maybe he would've been one of the ones who saw past it, but that was too much to ask.

Initially you were going to spend your days getting better and perhaps watching cartoons all day... but things don't always end up the way you thought.

Knowing that you'd be kicked out any day now, you devoted most of your time to figuring out where'd you go and any possible way to get the institution off your tracks 

You had been surviving through late fall and early winter but you didn't know what you would do as the days grew shorter and the weather bitterly cold.

In midst of thought, you smelled that familiar smell.

You always knew when he was coming from the moment he entered the large apartment building, you didn't want to admit it but the moment his smell reached you, you couldn't stop your stomach from being filled with mini butterflies and your cheeks heating the slightest bit.

Expectingly, you heard the door click open only a few minutes later.

You forced yourself to look down and not admire the beauty of the man only feet from you.

You sat at the kitchen table your thoughts and plans scribbled down on multiple pieces of paper in front of you.

You looked as disheveled as ever, half of your hair was plopped in a messy bun that flopped around with every movement. You sported a light pair of grey sweatpants and white long sleeve that was so large it was basically falling off of your frame.

You were hit with a savory smell and you heard the complimentary sound of rustling as you looked over to see Jimin putting down a bag of Mexican take out.

You were always so curious as to how he was in such good shape when all he does is eat take out and work.

You scrambled over and rustled through the bag, "here" his voice made you jump a bit, you weren't used to it.

He handed you a plate and you thanked him in an almost inaudible voice.

"So...when do you think you're leaving?" Jimin brought up the topic, he hadn't talked about it since that day.

"As soon as you want, tell me when and I'll be out" You spoke as you tore into your burrito ferociously.

"Ah...okay" jimin rubbed the back of his neck and his voice was high and quiet, you'd realized it was one of his habits when he was uncomfortable.