3-New home

This same thing continued for days maybe weeks everyday the sweet smelling man bringing you food and slowly staying longer and longer until you were able to eat with him sitting in front of you.

One day he decided to pull the food out closer to himself, you weren't playing this game. He began slowly coming towards you, every step you raised your voice letting out a low growl, he reached his hand out for you to sniff, it was such a sweet smell.

While lost in your daze you felt a hand on your forehead... you saw him duck closer to you giving you a view of his face. He was....handsome. Beautiful actually, his dirty blonde hair fell onto his face and his slanted eyes. His thick lips formed into a bright smile and his eyes turned into little crescents.

Realizing what was going on you began to bark and tried to bite him, how could you be so stupid. He jumped back and you noticed a piece of fabric in his hand.

As he sat on the ground he slowly tugged on the fabric and you began to feel slight pressure on your neck pulling you forward.

You wildly tried to pull your body backwards and looked at the man at hand. He had a soft look of pity and quietly shushed you trying to move his hand closer to you. You froze in fear remembering how barbaric and savage humans can be. You let out a constant low growl as he began getting his hand closer to your face.

He slowly began to stroke your head and then began tugging at the fabric around your neck trying to pull you out. You went insane, was he trying to kill you...or worse, bring you back. You violently shook yourself to try and get out of the rope now tightening around your neck.

Your vision began to go blurry and you felt weak. You began swaying and ultimately ended up passed out on the ground.

"Should I bring her somewhere, I don't know I thought you'd know" the man was speaking quietly to someone on his phone a few feet away from you. You searched your surroundings, everything around you smelt like him.

You were on...a couch?  There was a blanket next to you that looked like it was just tossed off by the recipient. The tv was going and you smelt food coming from....the very modern kitchen to my right.

You were in a house.

"Y/n!!!" The man yelled and ran to you immediately stopping a couple feet in front of you knowing that you were dangerous.

Wait...how does he know your name. You jumped up immediately falling feeling dizzy. "Y/n calm down, I just had to give you something so you would settle down, I'm sorry. But you're here now you're gonna have a better life" he patted your head but you were terrified.

"Ah y/n, your name was tagged on a little bracelet" he said holding up a blue plastic bracelet, it looked like one you would get in a hospital.

He looked at you with a sad look in his eyes, "who could hurt such an innocent animal" he said under his breath, noticing the many scars and bruises on your body.

"I was just watching tv, can I sit down, or will you bite me" he said slowly inching towards you. He sat down, his weight making the couch sink a little. You pressed your body farther back into the couch and stiffened, uncomfortable with him so close to you. He threw on the blanket and sat there for what seemed like hours until he finally fell asleep.

You got up and began to explore, your original plan was to escape but if you're this guys "pet" it would be extremely hard for the doctors to find you. This guy was your only chance at surviving.

You were feeling uncomfortable in this body from being on the street so long, your legs began to lengthen and from your fur emerged your tattered and dirty body.

You looked down at yourself seeing all the scars and bruises on your bare body that were hard to see in the dark and realized how terrible you actually looked.

Black and blue was more present on your skin than your original (s/c) skin. Scars were scattered on every surface of your body and your wrists and ankles were deeply scarred and blistered by the constant digging of metal.

You roamed around finding and eating lots of food and then found another door, you opened it and found a bathroom.

Without second thought you hopped in the shower and put on the water. You flinched from the cold but became comfortable as the temperature raised.

You rarely showered and even when you did it consisted of a hose and freezing cold water.

You began scrubbing yourself and saw the clear water slowly turn brown from the dirt. You looked down at your clean body but still saw dirt. You scrubbed harder and harder drawing blood, but you weren't clean yet, there were still scars and black and blues. You weren't  clean. You were still scattered with the institution, you needed to get clean. You kept scrubbing and scrubbing, it hurt so bad but you couldn't get the dirt off. You stopped suddenly and looked down at yourself, you were bleeding everywhere, your skin was red and irritated, blood slowly building up and scattering all over your body, you felt tears streaming out of your eyes.

You slowly turned off the shower feeling worse than before, though you smelt a lot better. You wandered the house not wanting to go back to the form the doctors had made you into.

You came to another door, you slowly creaked it open. A bed. There was a full sized bed with grey and white striped blankets, next to it was a small bedside table. The walls were a light grey and there was a small desk in the corner.

You dragged yourself onto the bed and pulled the covers over your shoulder, melting into the bed. "Mmmm, Jae-hwa, did you come to surprise me" you heard a sleepy voice and saw the man that helped you, his eyes were barely open and he was rubbing his eyes yawning.

"I was going to sleep, but I can't pass up on this opportunity" he spoke and you realized you were still in your human form, crap.

Oh shizzzzz what's gonna happen?!!? Sorry for the short and boring chapter I'm sure the next one will be better (;