End

hey lol I'm discontinuing this story....sorry.

I will offer a quick synopsis of what I was going to do so here ya go.

Basically Namjoon, y/n and Jimin decide to go to Taehyung's house to try and find him, they get there and they find Taehyung but he's basically dead and all of them are injured. Jaehee and Taehyung's dad show up and are about to kill Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon and then bring y/n back to the lab for some last few tests and then kill her too since she's basically useless at this point because they discover both her parents were killed in a car accident while she was gone. So after hearing that y/n goes batshit wolf crazy and kills Jaehee, kills Taheyung's dad and whoever else is there. Her and Namjoon help nurse everyone, including themselves back to health. After a few weeks of going through her emo shit, y/n is basically like "I've got nothing to live for I'm going to go take down the lab and if I die trying then I'll die in the place I should have died in 5 years ago." Then Taehyung and Jimin are like "dude what about us?" And then she's all like, "yeah yall are cute but yall are also confusing as hell like both of yall tried to kill me multiple times, especially you Taehyung you gotta figure your shit out." So she goes and while she's going she's starts contemplating life and finally figures out she's in love with either Taehyung or Jimin, cause I was gonna make separate endings. And she's trying to figure out if she wants to go back and live her life even though she'll be living in constant fear about the lab and the doctors or just follow through. She decided to follow through because she thinks she would be unhealthy for both of them and that it would be too confusing to try and have a healthy relationship since they're all massively fucked up but when she gets to the lab basically all traces of it are gone, like nothing is there accept for a field of grass and flowers and shit, basically after the dad and Jaehee died, and also y/n kills a good portion of the lab's staff, they couldn't run it and the hybrids started noticing and basically started revolting and killing the doctors so the doctors did a code green and basically fucked up the labs shit, and ig theres grass and flowers cause if they could make hybrids they can make fast growing grass and flowers to cover it up. Y/n finds this all out because hoseoks been waiting there for her with a note and at first she's like, god damn this dude, but it ends up that during a code green they wipe everyones memories so that if they don't die at least they won't leak any info. So she kind of leaves him there cause shes not sure if hes lying but she doesn't want to kill him in case he isn't (I was gonna do a cute scene where he comes to the coffee shop and Namjoon is working there and he goes "do I know you?" and then after that they all hang out and become friends with him and help him out cause he's half lizard and he doesn't remember it lol). She goes back to Taehyung's house and if you chose Jimin she ends up working in the bakery with him and living life to the fullest and if you chose Taehyung her and him open a flower shop and their main flower that they sell is the flowers that grow on the grave of the lab to honor all the dead hybrids and to put the lab in their pasts. YAY happy ending.

Once again I'm really sorry I'm ending it like this but I started this so long ago and I've lost passion for it, I don't want to keep writing it because as I've gotten older and read this over I realize that this is just a bad story and there's literally no way to salvage it no matter how hard I try lol.