1-Abduction

BLOOD AND VIOLENCE IS INCLUDED IN THIS STORY AND THIS CHAPTER!!!

It was late, your long y/h/c swirled around you in the hot summer wind.

You were meeting your friend at your favorite cafe, "late night coffee". The name fit extremely well seeing that it was opened practically all night.

You walked up to the cafe expecting to see your friend waiting inside sipping on her latte, but she wasn't. In fact no one was there. It was completely abandoned, the lights were off yet there was no closed sign, "come on in" eerily dangled on the front door. "What the..." you pushed the door and it opened welcomingly.

It was black, simple silhouettes of coffee machines and tables scattered the store and then even more blackness, you felt a stinging vibration on your head and then fell...You woke up wincing at the fresh wound on your head and your cheek cold from the mysterious floor you were on. You began to move but realized your mobility was restrained by chains buckled around your wrists and ankles, you looked around. The room was dark, there were no windows to provide natural light nor were there any artificial lights. The only light came from the dim bulbs working its way through the few cracks in the door. The walls looked as if they used to be pearly white, but over time had become stained and distressed.

Your door opened slowly and you retreated to the back of your small room. There was one man in an expensive looking suit, perfectly tailored to his fit. On his left stood a woman, her face was covered by the darkness but it was obvious she was a beautiful woman. Her figure stood thin and tall, like a runway model.

"That's her?" the man asked, "yes, we refer to them with different terms though" she said, her face showed no sign of emotion, "oh I'm sorry, that's 360? That's my investment?....Listen I don't want my money to go to, in simple terms, shit, if this doesn't go as we discussed there will be dire consequences not only for this company but you specifically. I hope you have not mistaken this relationship for anything more than work related" the man questioned in a harsh tone.

"Sir I assure you nothing will go wrong, we've tested this multiple times, we've perfected our treatment, and please do not speak like that, it won't do well for you. Just like yourself, this company has connections." The woman spoke calmly. "How do I know this one won't turn out like the others" the man retorted

"Sir, the others before 360 we're tested for one reason and one reason only, to perfect the treatment before treating 360, the outcome of them were already expected and used to perfect and change the treatment. We wouldn't put our investors interests after ours" the woman said reassuring the man.

"You'd better hope it's perfected if something goes wrong with this one I will assume your institute is nothing more than an ill attempt to
scam intellectuals of their money, I only allowed all those other failures to happen because I didn't want it to happen to this one, don't mess it up" the well tailored suit spoke roughly turning to leave.

Time skip
The clean streaks of your former tears stained your dirty face and hot cheeks. You laid in a corner, your choppy and manhandled hair now in your face.... "someone stop her from moving" the two large men grabbed my shoulders and legs and harshly pressed my body stomach down into the cold floor

"if you struggle this much for just a simple hair cut you won't bode well in this place" the one pressing my shoulders said.

I felt a burning sensation on the back of my neck, I let out a harsh scream feeling the burning metal imprint on my skin, I turned my cheek to catch a glimpse of the woman I had seen a few days ago holding a small piece of shining orange metal and a pair of scissors

"Damn, what a pity. You have such beautiful hair, I'm quite jealous I've been trying to grown mine out, but it just doesn't grow out as lovely as yours" the woman spoke moving her long nails across my blistering skin earning a loud yelp.