12-Revealed.

It had been almost 2 months, after that night both you and taehyung made a silent agreement to never again bring up that night.

It had been oddly comfortable living with him, Jae hwa and jimin came over a lot and you were thrown into a room like a pair of old sneakers. Other than that, you wandered freely around the house.

"Y/n make me dinner" taehyung spoke laying on the couch upside down. "No you've been laying around all day make your own dinner" you answered while reading the same book for the 3 rd time.

You'd become more comfortable with him but there was an underlying anxiety of what he'd done and what he might do, ever since that night you didn't know what to think about him, was he a good person, or was he still psychopathic killer.

One thing was for certain, some part of him, deep down inside, was broken. A ticking time bomb ready to blow at one faulty wire, one wrong move, and then *boom*.

"Taehyunggggieeee" you heard the easily recognized voice of none other than jimin, you'd figured out that they were as close as any friends could be, it was annoying.

"Aish why does he have to come around so often" taehyung mumbled under his breath, he placed his hand on your lower back leading you to your "hide out". Your face erupted into a deep red feeling his large and cold hands against your back.

Taehyung looked down and his fierce eyes widened in surprised, "yah, y/n are you blushing" taehyung let out his words in between quiet laughter.

"N-no why would I" you looked down and walked faster to escape his grip, taehyung followed, his steps increasing in speed as yours did.

"So you wouldn't mind if I..." you looked up and immediately tried to run away, his hands snakes around your hips and your body went flying over his shoulders.

His one hand snakes around your lower back while the other places on your butt. "Let me go you scoundrel" you tried not to yell and spoke harshly between gritted teeth banging your fists against his back.

After a few steps he let you down into a small room, "you're really blushing now" his eyes were swallowed up by his cheeks as he burst into a large smile giggling at your expression.

He shut the door and ran over to let in jimin.
"Hey chim" taehyung patted the other mans back. "Hey...taehyung, you read romance novels" jimin picked up a book thrown next to a pile of blankets...crap.

"Uh yeah, i-it's a good one" taehyung let out a nervous laugh, "hmmm I think I read some of this, it's heavy stuff, I didn't know you were into things like that" jimin said wiggling his eyebrows up and down, "Yah what're you talking about" taehyung yelled grabbing the book back from jimins hand.

"I thought you enjoyed more... visual experiences" jimin spoke laughing and running as taehyung tried to smack him with said book.

"Why are you even here jimin?" Taehyung said slumping onto the couch. "Well, we haven't spoken about it for a while, I know you don't want to but we need to" silence enveloped the room. "You can't run away from this it'll catch up in the end"  a low grumble of acknowledgement made its way from taehyungs mouth.

"We need to tell my dad about the job" jimin spoke, you had been so surprised last time you forgot many key words..."his father".

Jimins father seemed to know about the company, no not just know, he seemed to be obsessed with the institution. That confirms your thoughts about jimin, he was indeed a filthy and immoral piece of shit. A family friendly business.

"Jimin you don't know what your talking about it's not just a job it was my life...his life" taehyung spoke low and quietly as if he didn't want you to hear, well sorry boys I'm half wolf.