Chapter 18

I wake up in the morning and my bones were sore. I forgot how heavy carrying some of those food trays were. I groan as I stretch. "Shit". I quietly say. I really need some aspirin. "What's wrong my love?"  I look over and see Regina is awake and looking at me with concern in her eyes. "I'm sorry if I woke you babe. I'm just a little sore. I forgot all the lifting that's involved in waiting tables".   "I'm sorry sweetheart. Where does it hurt?"   "Mostly my neck and shoulders".  She gets out of bed and goes to her purse. She takes out a bottle and puts her purse back on the table then she goes to the small refrigerator I have in the room and gets a bottle of water. She gets back in bed and handed me the water. She opens the other bottle and gives me 3 pills. "Here my love take these. It's just aspirin and they should help with the tenderness your feeling".  I take the pills and brink most of the water. I offer Regina some of the water and she takes a drink of it. It's nice and cold and feels good on the throat. "Thanks babe. Hopefully those will help".  I lay back on the pillow and Regina leans into me and says. "You know what else would help dear?"   "Hmm?"  "How would you like a nice a back and shoulder rub?"    "Oh babe you don't have to. I'm sure those aspirin will work fine".  She kisses me. "Please Emma let me do this to help you?"  I take a moment to consider her question. She doesn't wait for an answer and says. "Roll over Miss Swan. Now take your shirt off".  Her tone is sexy. I nod and she moves my pillow so my head is flat on the bed. She moves and straddles my lower back. Her warm legs feel comforting around me. She starts to massage my shoulders and moves up to my neck. "Oh god babe. That feels so good. Thank you so much".  "I'm glad you like it me love". She continues on. She really works on my shoulders doing one at a time. Kneading out all the soreness. After working out my other shoulder she goes to my neck. Paying nice attention to the area between my shoulders. "Fuck babe this is awesome".   What I didn't say out loud is that is this really starting to turn me on. The way she is rubbing all over my back and the feel of her warm legs around me is fucking hot. Every time she moves her hands up my back she also moves the lower part of her body which grinds against my lower back. I feel myself getting harder and harder every time she does it. "Fuck".  I softly breathe out. Regina repeats the same movements over and over and over again. I don't want this to stop but I have to stop it before it goes to far. I lift my head up and say. "Thank you so much babe. I think I good now. Can I get up please. I need to use the bathroom?"   Regina moves off me and I sit and stand up. I want to move but the tent in my boxers makes that impossible so I just stand there with my back to Regina. "Darling are you ok?"  I could lie but that would do no good so I just spill it. "No Regina I'm not ok. That  back massage felt so good that now I'm as hard as a rock and I'm trying to hide it from you".   She let out a very sexy laugh. "Oh my love. I was hoping for that. All these hormones going through my body have made so horny that I almost don't know what to do with myself".  "Fuck". I breath out. she laughs again she grabs the waistband of my boxers and pulls them. "Come back to bed my love. I need you to help me like I just help you".  All my thoughts are gone. I look at her and I leap in and kiss her. Hard. I move to my knees above her. I place her legs over my hips. Our private areas are exactly lined up. I still have my boxers on and she still has a t-shirt and shorts on. "Regina I want you so bad. I always have".  She leans up and takes hold of my face and says. "I'm yours my love. Take me please. Gives us what we both want. I need you Emma".  I nod and rip the t-shirt open. I pull off both our shorts and I line up to her entrance. She nods and I slowly push myself into her. "Ahhh. Shit Emma". I stop immediately.  "I'm sorry are you ok babe?"   She's breathing heavy but nods and says. "Yes dear. That just felt so good. Do it again please?"   I nod and pull back and go right back in. I see her arch her head so I continue on. Being inside her feels amazing. I keep moving back and pushing in over and over again. "Yes Emma thank you. Oh god. This feels like heaven. Harder baby. Harder".   I start a faster rhythm and she's moving all over the place underneath me. She clamps her legs around my waist to pull my closer. "Fuck Emma. More baby".   I start sucking on one of her nipples and I move my hand down to start rubbing my thumb over her hard clit. She starts to tremble under me and I know she's ready to cum so I whisper in her ear. "You gonna cum for me babe?  Am I fucking you so good that you need to cum?"  Cum for me Regina. Cum for me. Let me know you like this".  And that was it. I felt her tighten around my cock and she cums. "Damn it Emma, Damn it". She breathes heavily in and out. For a few moments I do slow down but then I start again with my in and out thrusts into her. The one thing that sucks right now is my back is starting to hurt again so I try make her cum again and also cum myself.  "Baby I love how you feel. It's so good baby, so good". She gives me a deep kiss. It doesn't take long before she cums again and I follow right behind her. Everything felt so wonderful. When we finally came down from our high we just held each other close and slowly kissed and enjoyed every moment of this. I pull out of her and move off to her side. We are still holding on tight to one another. Regina lifts her head off the pillow to gently kiss me then put her head back down. We both smile at each other and she says. "Emma my love that was absolutely amazing. It really makes me wish I remembered the first time we were together because if it was anything like this I'm definitely never letting you go". I chuckle a bit. I feel the same way babe". I kiss her again and roll over onto my back groan a bit. "What's wrong my love?"   "I'll be ok. It's just my back is still a little sore that's all".  "I'm sorry sweetheart I wish I could help".   "Oh you did, then you made me work hard again".  I say laughing as she gently smacks my arm. We lay there together for a few minutes and Regina says. "Emma may I suggested something to you. You of course can say no, it's all up to you". I nod and she continues. "Sweetheart I know you are trying to save money for a place for yourself and our baby and Granny is letting you stay here which is extremely wonderful and generous of her but my love this bed really isn't that comfortable, so what if you stayed in my house for a little while. I have I few guest rooms or you could always stay in my room with me. I have a very relaxing massaging shower plus a hot tub and an exercise room if you feel you need to release some tension and work out, and there are many rooms where you can sit and study your Academy book".  I'm actually very shocked at her offer. "Wow Regina. I really don't know what to say. That's an awesome offer. Thank you so much".  "Your welcome dear. And I promise to help you study if you'd like and I'd definitely help you look for that apartment that you are hoping for".   "Are you serious. You would do all that for me?"   "Of course Emma. I love you. If you want something, I want to do everything I can to help you get it".  I smile and kiss her. "I think I'd like to stay with you Regina. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity".   "You are more than welcome my love. So when do you want to move in?"   "Hmm. How about after we both take a nap?"  "Sounds wonderful dear". We both smile and kiss. We snuggle together and we both fall asleep.