Chapter 7 Inpatients Is a Virtue NSFW

Chapter 7 Inpatients is a Virtue

A noise from outside of the wagon made Vinicio jump hard. It was a loud thwapping sound from the other side of the tarp.

"Oi you two, yer wanted up front before we reach tha city. Best get up there before Ealdwine throws a fit. Last thing enny of us want."

"W-w-we'll be heading that way now." Vinicio tripped over his words, there was an audible click from Zaira who didn't seem pleased. He looked up at her, expecting to be released. Instead she proceeded to press him into her more.

"Aww just another minute please hun? Mah legs are still killin me. Can ya tell tha merchant it'll just be a hot second?" Vinicio seemed rather confused. Especially given that she has now plunged his head into her cleavage.

"Whatever you want. Just make sure it's before we get ta town." There was another tap of the tarp before the footsteps moved away. There was another gleam in her eyes now, like she had something planned. She leaned down again her mouth right next to his ear.

"Hey Vin, wanna take ah guess of my scale colors right now?" 'She couldn't mean what I think she does.' Was what he thought. Typically when her scales changed color it was an indication of what she was brewing. Vinicio even theorized that a master class alchemist might even be able to tell what she was working on from the colors alone. While Vinicio was at no such level he certainly had one color pattern memorized, the larger scales were deep purple, others a wine red, that combination meant a powerful aphrodisiac. He swallowed hard as he braced himself behind the cargo.

"You...can't be serious. Now?" He whispered. His voice barely audible to himself. But he was certain she could hear it.

"Just ah little top off. Tha main event won't be till later." She winked as her hands felt up his thighs. He felt his body react to her touch. The quickening of his breath, his body tensing to her touch, the mix of fear and excitement that started to grow from his stomach and spread across his body. He wasn't sure what sort of face he was making but it seemed to please Zaira. She tugged down on his pants releasing his member from it's restraints. There was a part of him that screamed this was a bad idea. But instead of rebuking her for this conduct something else slipped from his lips.

"Ka dos phuul zhaunus nindol zhah vel'bol dos ssinssrin jabbress t'yin ussta khel zhah dossta ulu kl'ae." He could feel his face burning hot with the words. Her face hovered close to his cock. She didn't move or budge, he just watched as she stayed a hairs breath away, she was waiting. He knew she was, and that fact alone was what made him hard. He watched it grow and reach full mast, all the while she just smiled at him. The seconds were crawling by so slowly. 'This is cruel', he thought, 'I'll have to get her back somehow later. In my own way. But...for now I should-' Zaira's hand reached over to Vinicio's, she mouthed the words 'calm down' and 'you can say it.' He took a deep breath, holding it in before exhaling and letting his body relax a little.

"Qualla jabbress xuat morfeth uns'aa kyorl jalamzild." She seemed to like that response. She mouthed the words 'good boy' before indulging herself. She took her time running her tongue from tip to base, repeating the motions a few times over. She made sure there wasn't a single part of his cock left untouched by her tongue before positioning the tip between her lips. She gave a wink up to him before taking his cock to the back of her throat. Vinicio's body shivered hard, he bit at his lip to keep any noise from coming out. It was a unique and different feeling then before. Hitting the back of her throat, feeling her tongue pressing and working against his cock, it felt like he would melt right then and there from the sensation. She pulled her head back slowly up to his tip where she focused her efforts. Sucking and swirling her tongue, she worked his shaft in a steady rhythmical motion. From base to tip and back again, 'I really can't hold it back if she does it with this intensity.', he thought. With one loud slurping noise Zaira had finished, drool stringing from his mouth to his cock.