Chapter 11:

SO SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED IN SO LONG LOVES!!! I NEED TO KEEP UP WITH IT. PLEASE READ MY STORY ABOUT MY OC SAM! SAM IS IN THIS STORY A BIT SO PLEASE GO CHECK HER STORY OUT! I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING ALL MY STORYS!!! THANKS FOR THE READS :P KEEP READING!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jessicas P.O.V* 

Mum called me home from the hospital after a few hours. I have been cleaning up around the house all day, so I had on just a tank top and some shorts. I was in no mood to talk at all. All I could think about was Harry. I hope hes okay. 

"Jess hun! Im going to the food mart! Ill be back in around an hour! Make sure you take breaks when you need it! If you need anything, ring me! Love you!" 
"Okay! Will do mum! Love you too. Make you sure you get apple juice!!" I giggle, putting my hands on my hips looking at the door. 
"You and your apple juice," Mum giggles. "See you soon hun."
"Bye!" I say to mum as she leaves the house. I sigh walking up to my bedroom to grab my charging phone. As I unplug it I see I have a text. 

"Hey baby girl!! Im gonna bring you something XP Be over in like 20! Im bringing my cleaning cloths! Love yaaa ~ Sam"  Oh Sam. Your silly. I giggle and walk into the bathroom. I see my pink cheeks from the heat and my smudged eyeliner thats covered by my smaller, blue glasses. I pull my hair up into a messy bun to try to get it out of my face, but of course my bangs just hang there. 

"Jessie!! Where are you?!" I hear Sam yell from down stairs.
"Comeing down!!" I say grabbing my phone and running down to her. I run into her arms and give her a friendly hug. 
"Ready to get cleaning Ms Jessica?" Sam said holding up a bag with cloths I think in it.
"As if I havn't been for hours! Yep." I giggle putting my phone on the speaker dock and starting up the song, 'Night Changes' By One Direction. 

After about 10 minutes Sam came running over to me singing Fireproof. She had her super long hair braided making her red tips very visible. She had on a pair of red jean shorts and a black belly shirt that says 'Insain' in bright red. Leave it to Sam to have cute cloths. 
"So Ill start in the kitchen!" Sam skipped to the kitchen. 
"Alrighty!!" I say as I straighten all the movies and make sure they look neat. 

Sam and I cleaned and sang for about 2 hours before I started to worry about Harry again. 
"Have you heard from Mrs. Styles?" I turn around and see Sam standing behind me looking at songs on my phone. 
"No. I hope hes okay. I miss him." I say putting the glass angle back up on the neat and clean shelf. 
"Should you call him?" 
"Why would I bother him? Hes probably in loads of pain and wants rest. Anne will call me later to give me and update on him. Im sure hes fine." I barley belived that last part. I was worried sick about him. 

I felt tears fighting threw my eyes. I couldnt help but the salty liquid drip down my warm cheek. I sit down at the island on a bar stool and stare at the wall. 
"Jessie-Bear its okay! He will be just fine! I promise you! Here this will cheer you up!" Sam plays 'She Looks So Perfect' By 5 Seconds Of Summer. 
"Dance with my Jessica!!!!" Sam starts pulling me off the chair and making me dance with her.

"Hi Sam! Jess I see your having fun!" 
"Oh! Hi mum!" I say stopping dancing and giggling a bit turning the music off 
"Hey Mrs. Carter! How are you?" Sam jumped on my back hugging me. I just roll my eyes and hold her legs so she wont fall. 
"Im doing great thanks. How are you love?" My mum and Sam chat for a few minuets. I set Sam down to chat and take my phone to my room. 

I text Harry:
Jess- Hey. 
Harry- Hey Jessica.
Jess- How are you feeling?
Harry- In pain. How are you? Hows cleaning?
Jess- FUN! Haha 
Harry- Ha. Why did you text me?
Jess- To check on you. Im worried about you.
Jess- I have to go. Ill text you later.

"Jess where did you run off too?!!" Sam yelled as she ran into my room hugging my side. 
"Just texting Harry. You were chatting so." I said giggling. 
"Put on some cloths! Where going to the mall!!!" Sam said grabbing some cloths out of her drawer of stuff she has left here and running to the restroom down the stairs. 

I grab a pair of skinny jeans and a black zip up tank top. I go into my bathroom and change. I brush out my hair and end up putting it in a high pony tail. I fix my makeup and put my contacts in. I walk to my room and slip on some black flats and grab my phone and head down stairs. Sam is sitting on the kitchen counter wearing jean shorts with a British flag on the leg and a British flag sweat shirt. She also has on my black fuzzy boots. Rude. 

"I see you have my boots." I said crossing my arms. 
"Yep! Lets go!" Sam said yelled grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY SO GUYS!!!!!!!!! I WAS GONNA CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER BUT WHEN I LOGGED ON I WAS LOOKING AT MY PAGE AND I SAW THAT THIS BOOK HAS OVER 700 READS?!!!!! IS THIS REAL?!!!!!! ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME?!!!!! THIS IS LIKE AMAZING!!!!!! THANKS TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU THAT HAVE READ YOU!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! I HAVE NO MORE WORDS!!! IM SO SHAKEN UP RIGHT NOW!!! AHHHH!!!!!! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~