Chapter 10

HEY GUYS!! WELL I WROTE THIS CHAPTER FOR SCHOOL AND THOUGHT I SHOULD JUST PUT IT ON HERE! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :D OH THIS CHAPTER WILL BE KINDA SHORT :( STILL HOPE YOU LOVE IT!

As Dillon left Harrys lonely, dark, cold, hospital room, you could feel the deep tension in the air filling the small room. Anne, who was Harry’s mum, looked back at me staring at the door. What had just happened? I came to the hospital to see Harry; therefor, I had to miss school. I wonder how Sam is doing, Ill have to call her later. As I heard the beeping sounds from Harry’s bedside I let my mind wander back to him.

I was in shock not only because Harry was hurt but also Dillion had the guts to show up here! Who does he think he is? He thinks he can just show up here and threaten me and my boyfriend, who is sick!. I had no idea how to react to this. How am I supposed to react to this? Because of the silence that was left in the room, you could almost feel the thoughts roaming around the empty space.

Harry’s near death experience put him here, a near death experience that left him to pain and scars. Salty tears started to roll down my cheek at the thought of that. The nurse walked in, which caught me off guard, pulling a table behind her to take Harry's blood. “Do you mind stepping out into the hallway, Lovely?”

“Oh yeah of course, Sorry.” I said with a bit of a stutter in my voice.

As I walked out the door, the nurse closed the door on me, leaving me in the empty hallway. Alone....