Chapter 6:

LOVELYS YOUR GREAT!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! BUT CAN YOU ALL FOLLOW ----> @love_my_kitty !!!! THANKS AND KEEP READING!!!!!! COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD SOMETHING OR IF YOU WANT ME TO KINDA GIVE YOU A SHOUT OUT!!! 

Chapter 6:

 I had always wanted this. Always always always!! Drinking coffee with Harry Styles.  Harry smileing big at me as Im drinking amazingly good coffee. Why did I want this all my life? Cause of how I feel right now, happy and like a princess. Hes my prince. Ya. 

"What are you thinking about hun? Your like stareing into space blushing." Harry giggled making me look at his amazing face. Oh shit. "Im sorry I was just thining about...this." Really. Fuck. "This? You like my coffee?" Yes. Your coffee Harold. Wow I thought I had a smart one here. "Ya. Its really good." 

***

*Harrys P.O.V*

Sitting here on Jess' couch watching stupud carttons was more fun than I thought it would be.I had my arm around Jess as she laughed her little butt off at the little kid carttons. But sometimes I couldnt hold back a little giggles here and there. I thought it was super adorable how she can sit there and watch carttons like this. 

"Harry?" "Yes hun?" "Am I boring you?" Could she read my thoughts? "No, Im just more interested in your laugh than the show." I cheekly smiled at her showing off my dimpples. "Awe Hazz." Jess said before kissing my cheek and laying her head on my sholder. Hazz? I like that name. 

Shes just so adorable! I coudnt help but hold it back anymore. "I love you Jessica." Did I really just hear myself say that? "Awe Harry why are you being so sweet today? I love you too. Forever and Always." Awe. Forver and Always. I loved how she said always. It was adorable like her. 

She seemed more interested in the show than me so I desided to keep quiet. It probably is the best idea. She has made her way to laying her head in my lap. I stoked her hair as I smiled down at her. I loved this. 

***

Hours had passed and we were in Jess' room again. She was playing on her phone while I was sitting by the wall playing with sometine random Jess threw at me when I pissed her off. All I did was pick her up and pin her to her bed. So she threw this, lotion thingy at me. 

I saw her glasses on the table. She never put them on for some reason. I bet shed look amazing with them. "Why dont you ever put on your glasses?" "Oh. Those stupid things? Cause I look horrable in them." Ha ya right. "I bet you 10 bucks you look amazing." "Ya right Styles. Nice try." She cought my trick. 

"Come on please? I wanna see you in them." "No Hazza." Hazza? Where the hell dose she come up with these? "Please!! Ill fricken pay ya to please!" I heared Jess sigh as she grabbed her glasses and slipped em on her face. She moves her hair to fit the new thing on her face. She looked cuter than ever. "Awe you look adorable!!" I said getting up and hugging her. "Thanks love." I felt her trying to push me off so I let go.

"I love your glasses. You should where them to school!" "No. Ill get bullied." Bullied? She gets bullied? "No Ill protect you." I get bullied. How can I protect her?