Chapter 3:

I did not wanna wake up the next morning. I just. Was upset with Sam. How could she date Harry? She knows I love him alot!  Ugg I was just sooo mad at her!! "Jess you have been up stairs all day come down here and eat your lunch its almost 3 o'clock!" I heard my mom say. I better go down. 

"Coming mommy!" I said walking down staires. I sat down at the table and started eating my ham and cheese sandwitch my mom was kind enough to make me for lunch. "Jess is everything ok? You seem unsettaled." "Ya. Im fine. Just wishing I was dating Harry." "Jess, Sams your best friend, If you tell her it bothers you i bet she will break it off with him."

I thought about what she said. No. I cant do that to Sam. I love her too much as a friend. She would hate me. I cant let that happen. 

***

*Sam's P.O.V.*

 Laying here in Harrys arms feels wroung. But it feels so right. I loved him. But Jess has loved him sence she laid her eyes on him. And how she went from happy to sad or mad. Or both. I sighed looking at the stroung figure holding me tightly as the movie played. It was a horror movie. he seemed more scared than me but he tried hidding it. 

"Harry?" I quietly said moving so he could face my eyes. "Yes lovely?" I winced when he called me that. I need to get over him. "This is wroung. Jess loves you more and you said you liked her and. It hurts, hurting my best friend. I love you Harold but. Its not right." 

Harry staired into my brown eyes with his green ones. "Ok. I was thinking of how sad Jess looked. She looked hurt. Im gonna go home." Harry set me down on the couch kissing my head and grabbing his jaket. It felt more right with him leaving. I have other guys if I want a boyfriend. Hes gone. I was alone. Seems more right. 

***

*Jess's P.O.V.*

It was about 11:30 by now. I was sitting on my bed reading. A few minets ago I heard the doorbell but I let my mom get it. It was probably her sister or one of her friends. I heard a knock on me door. I figured it was my mom seeing if I was asleep. 

"Mom im still up you can come in." I heard the door open but I just kept looking at my book. "Try again." That wasnt my moms voice. It was a male voice. A deep british accsent. I reconized it. "H-harry?" I said looking up at the tall figure leaning in my doorway. 

"You got it right." Harry said smiling big. "Oh. My. God. I-ill be right back" I said running into the bathroom covering my face. My glasses! No one has ever seen my glasses other than Sam!! Now Harry has! Shit! 

After about 7 minetes, I walked back out with my contacts in. Harry had found a chair in the corner of the room and made himself comfy. "Sorry im back." I said wondering why he was here. Then ruining my perfect dream, my mom walked in. 

"Make yourself comfy Harry. I brought your bag up. Be good. Ill see you two later." My mom said setting down a bag and winking at me and leaving. WHAT???!!! "Harry your spending the night?!" "Yep. Where shall I sleep?" Shit. Where? I had a big enough bed but, would he wanna lay with me? "You could sleep in my bed if you wanna?" Harry smiled walking over to me and laying next to me. I heard him mummble words befor falling asleep holding me tight.

"I love you Jessica."