Chapter 5:

OMG THANKS SOOO MUCH LOVELYS!!!! I HAVE OVER 100 FOLLOWERS NOW AND 70 READS!!!! <3 II LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND ALSO READ @HorsesRock33's STORY FOR ME!! THANKS LOVELYS!!!! <3

Chapter 5:

What? Your man?? Who the hell are you? He loves ME! Not, who ever you are. Damn. Today was horrable. My mom tried to replace the man she misinterpreted. Then some bitch tried to call Harry hers?!! Why dose life hate me?!!! 

Calm down Jessica. Its just today. It will be better. Hopefully. I needed Harry. I wiped my tears and grabbed my phone. I left the house. I needed to find Harry. I walked up and down the streets looking for that face i loved so much. 

There he is!!! Wait. What? Was he....He was kissing Ashley!!!!! I couldnt be any more mad!! That little prick was trying to steal my man!!!! I hated life now!!!!!! My life is over!!!!!!! Harold Styles didnt love me! He loves Ashley!! Grr!!! 

"I HATE LIFE!!!!!!!!!" I yelled running the other direction that Harold and Ashley. I just wanna be alone now!!! GRR!!! "Jessica wait!!!" I heard Harry- I mean Harold's voice say chasing after me. I ignored his beautiful voice and just kept running. "Leave me alone Styles!!" I yelled back at him continuing to run till I reached home. 

I ran into my room and locked the door. My mind just made my picture Harold and Ashley kissing. Then him yelling for me to wait. I hate today!! I couldnt stop myself from grapping a razor. One cut, two cut, three cut. Wait what am I doing?!! Im not like this!! I dont hurt my skin over boys!! But I was just to, grr!! I have no idea what I was!

"Jessica open this door and talk to me! I love you and I need to exsplain. Please." I heard Harrys voice say from the door. I sighed and opened the door. I saw his jaw drop when he saw the blood dripping from my arm and me holding the blade. "JESS!!" Harry said as a tear fell down his perfect cheek. He was crying!! 

"Harry I can exsplain too." I said as Harry looked at my wrist. "Why Jess? Why? I love you Jess please dont hurt yourself. Your too perfect!" I heard Harry say as he wiped the blood away with his shirt. "Harry dont ruin your shirt. Its fine. Ill go wipe it off." I said walking to the bathroom. "Why were you kissing her?" I barley got to ask. 

I heard Harry sigh behind me watching me wash the blood away under the water running that could almost be my tears. "I was helping her with a play. She said I wouldnt have to kiss her. But she kissed me and..I couldnt pull away. I dont like her and I would NEVER do that to you babe." I bit my lip trying not to cry more as the hot water washed over my deep cuts. 

"Promise?" I wanted to see his reaction to that. But I think his reaction surprised me more than I thought that question would surprise him. "Oh course baby. I love you so much and I would never hurt you like that." I felt my stomach go weak and 'airy' as he said that. "I love you too Harry" Did I really just say that?!

"Please dont hurt yourself anymore babe." I nodded saying I wouldnt. I cant belive Harry cared for me so much. 

***

It was about 5:30 at night and Harry and I were watching moives. I was so tired! His grip on me felt so, right. If that dosnt sound weird. But Ive always wanted this to happen so I dont care. He was just so perfect. And nice. But what should I do about...her? I dont know nor do I care. I was in Harrys arms and he was holding me tight. I loved it. 

Shit. the movie ended. Luckly it just played another one. 'Love Accualy' A great movie!! "Oh I love this movie!!" I said sounded even more nerdeyer than before. "I do too!" Harry said kissing my head. Hes perfect for me!! 

The movie played, but my mind played Harry and I's conversations. On replay. For hours and hours. I grew even more tired not talking to Harry but. It was peaceful now. He was happy watching the movie. I was happy thinking about Harry. I was down right love struck! There was no way of getting out of it. Im in...deep.

"Jess?" "Yes Harry?" There was no longer silence so I felt more awake. "Where is your dad? Ive never met him." It felt like a bullit in my heart. I felt myself slow down breathing. My dad. No one brings him up. Ever. 

"Um. Hes...in Ireland." "Why? Thats really far away!" "Ya I know. My mom umm. Well she thought he was cheeting. When he was just put buying her presents and trying to make her birthday the best birthday ever. She didnt understand. I miss me. Can we please just watch the movie?" I felt like crying again. I missed my dad. I havnt seen him in ages. "Ya. Sure. Im so sorry love." 

***

It was about 3 in the afternoon and I finaly woke up in my nice cozy bed. How did I get here? Where is Harry?? "Morning beautiful!" Well that answers one question. Harry was sitting in the chair by my bed reading a book. "Morning. How long have you been up? How did I get up here?" Harry giggled a little bit and smiled. "I got up about 2 hours ago and ate breakfast and then started reading. And at about 10:30 this morning I carried you up here and went back down stairs and fell asleep on the couch." 

He was so sweet! Why did he do all this for me? "Why love? You didnt have to do that!" I said smileing widely like a dork. "Cause I thought you would be more comfortable up here." Harry said smileing. "Coffee love?" Harry said taking my hand." Oh course my love." I answered taking his hand. I loved this.