Chapter 8:

THANKS GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH FOR OVER 350 FOLLOWES!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING GOOD!! LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!! PLEASE KEEP READING MY STORYS!! GRR I HATE THAT I HAVNT UPDATED IN A LONG TIME! MY NEPHEW WAS BORN!!! AHH!!!!!!! LOVE YA!!!!!!

Chapter 8:

*Harrys POV* 

Jerk. Twat. Stupid. Idiotic. I just cant stop thinking about words that Dillon is for messing with her. I was walking to Jess' house to hang for a bit. I needed to get, him off my mind. Jess and I have been going good it seems. I dont wanna mess up this relationship. No. Never. 

"Yo Styles!" Frick....

"What do you want Dillon?" 

"Your little girlfriend to kill herself. Then I kiss 2 birds with 1 stone. Is that to much for you to take in Styles? I can just do it and let you follow along then!" Dillon said with a chuckle. Twat. 

"Leave her alone."  I said in a wisper. I felt my jaw line tense up and my fits clench together as he stepped closer to me. 

"What are ypu gonna do about it good boy? Your not gonna punch me. You dont wanna be the school bully. What about your mommy?" Dillon said in a mocking tone.

Just run Harold. Dont ruin your relationship or your relationship with your mum. Hes not worth your time. Hes not worth ruining your life over. Just run. Dont get mad.

"No comment? Thats what I thought." I felt Dillons punch in my law. DAMN! Hes strong. I felt myself fall to the floor with a stinging in my cheek. Dillon walked away toward her house. I wont let him hurt my girl!! 

I got up off the ground and tunched my stinging cheek. I felt the warm liquid run on my fingers. Frick. 

"Dillon stop!!!!!" I yelled killing my jaw. 

"What now?!" Dillon moaned. Turning to look at me, I saw the pissed off look in his eye. 

"Dont. Go. Near. My. Girl." 

"Oh look what we have here. The dork saving the Nerd. Look. You have no chance with me in the picture. So just to save time. Lets get this over with." Dillon walked over to me and punched me really hard in the gut. As I fell to the ground again he kicks the shit out of me. 

"OWWW!!!!!!!!!!!" I barley squealed out. I felt the blood running all over my body. The last thing I saw was a light. And the last thing I heard was a chuckle. 

***(Clift Hanger teehee) 

(Jess' POV) 

So X is 42? Yes!  "Jess dinners ready!" My mom called from the hallway. 

"Coming!" Standing up and opening the door. I walked to the table to see my father already eating his mashed potato's and a bisket. My mom had made them with a well cooked stake and a garden saled. Yummy! 

"How was your day Jess?" My mom asked as I took my first bite of my saled. 

"It was good. I got an A+ on my math test." I said smiling and giving my 'I did it' eyes. 

"Thats great!! Hows Sam?" My father said flashing a smile. 

"Shes good. Shes my partner in science for the new chemical lab." 

"Thats awesome! So anything new going on?" 

***

About an hour later I had finished my homework and was putting in a movie. I love romantic movies but not so much when Im alone. But too bad Im in the mood for a good tear. 

I had always enjoyed this movie. "Titanic" its old but one of my favorite movies. I missed Harry by now but hes probably asleep. He has been ignoring all my texts. Weird. 

"Harry you there? I miss you and you havn't answerd me. Sorry if you busy. Love you :) ~Jess" 

Sigh. I hope hes ok. 

***

About half way into the movie my mom says goodnight and gives me some snacks. I love my mom. 

Eating my candy bar I watched the cute couple being happy together. I missed Harry alot now. My cell phone bussed on the dresser. I dragged myself to grab it and look to see who it. Dont know the number. Seems like an important number the. I clicked "Answer" and talked to the person on the other line.

"Hello?" 

"Hey. Jess? This is Ane, Harrys mum. Harrys in coma." 

I felt my heart drop to the floor. Shaking like dog, I managed to say, "Is- Is he- is he ok?" 

Cold, salty water fell to the floor. 

HEY!!!!!!!!!! SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFT HANGERS!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND KEEP READING!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!