Chapter 7:

HOLY!!!!!!!! THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR OVER 100 READS AND OVER 250 FOLLOWERS!!!!!! IM REALLY EXSITED!!!!! PLEASE KEEP READING AND COMMENTING!!! ALSO IF YOU LIKE MY STORY, PLEASE VOTE. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS. ALSO READ A New Town ALSO BY ME AND MY FRIENDS!!!!! 

Chapter 7

*Harrys P.O.V* 

Fuck. I cant help Jess and protect myself! Its just not gonna work. I need help myself. I did self harm because of bullies. I cant tell that to Jess tho. I dont know what to do! "Are you ok Harry?" I heard Jess' sweet voice ask me. Shit. "Ya of coure." Really? I need to stop saying that! My phone rang saving me from making a fool out of myself. "Ill be right back." I said before walking outside. 

"Hello?" "Harry? Its Lou. Its Zayn again. He let his anger get the best of him again." Fuck. Zayn needs stop. "What did he do this time?" "Well...umm he kinda. Has your sister?" Fuck!! "Ill be right there." I hung up the phone. I was gonna kick his arse. 

I walked in to see Jess looking at me funny. "I gotta go. Text me." I said grabbing my coat and leaveing. Shit. I wasnt ready for this today.

*Jess' P.O.V.*

Well. It had been almost 24 hours before Harry texted me back.

"Hey Jess. Im sorry but I probably wont be able to come over for a while. See you at school in a little bit." 

"Oh, ok. Bye." 

What had happened? His voice was shaky. I didnt want Harry to be scared or upset. It hurt me. I walked up to my room to get ready for school. I put on a tank top and some purple jeans. I slipped on a purple and black shirt and my black boots. I walked into the bathroom to brush my hair. My hair was all dirty and gross so I just threw it up in a messy bun.

I walked into my room to see my glasses sitting on the table. I sighed and picked em up. I sliped em on my face and looked in my mirror. Am I really gonna do this? I grabbed my backpack and walked down stairs. I walked out to the car that my mum was already sitting in. I smiled and got in. Here we go.

***

The bell rang, telling me that Harry was late for the first half od the day. It was already lunch time and he didnt show up. Great.  "You ok Jessica? You whore your  glasses and have been staring at the doors of all the classrooms doors all morning." "Ya ya Im fine." I had to lie. I wanted to know whats up with Harry. 

"Ello Jessica." Frick. Its Dillon. "What do you want Dillon?" His next words seemed like they would be hard but before he could speek he was interupted. "You leave her alone or else youll get it." Harry?! Was Harry defending me?! Awe!!!! "Oh look. Its the sex freak! Who did you fuck last night?" "Leave him alone Dillon." I heard Sam say defending Harry. 

"You guys are freaks. Bye!" Dillon said before storming off. I rolled my eyes at him. Twat. "Thanks Harry." I said hugging him tightly. "Anytime Jess. And thanks Sam." Harry stated after hugging me back. "No prob." Sam said walking away. The bell rang letting us know that we needed to get to class. "See you after school?" "Of course." I said as Harry kisses my cheek and walks away. Yay....