Chapter 1:

Chapter 1: 

After my last class before lunch, I went to go put my books away in my locker. I saw my friend Samantha Blake walking over to me. "Jessica Carter." "Samantha Blake." Giggling and smiling, Sam and myself hugged. She was one of my few friends that i had. I appreciated her a lot.

"Wanna go get lunch?" "Yes I'm starving!" I quickly answered her. Sam gave my a warm smile and took my hand as we waked to the lunch line. I didn't eat much. I normally ate a small salad and some fruit. Some days ide have chicken but never beef or pork.  Sam always ate chicken, a medium salad carrots, and the fruit of the week. She had a bigger appetite than me.

Like everyday I'm sitting with Sam and Carly (Sams friend) eating my lunch peacefully. Well, no. Giggling our ass' off.  I took a bite of my salad and heard someone giggle behind me. "A small salad, an orange and fat free milk? Wow, that's sad." I turn around to see Dillon Sheldon. The nerds bully. Great. That's just what I wanted on a perfect day like this. 

"Hello Dillon. Yes, this is my lunch. You got a problem with that?" I tried to stay calm but he pissed me off soo much. I hated him. "Ha! Great. A nerd with an attitude!" "Leave us alone Dillon." Carly said sticking up for me. "what ever. Nerds!" Dillon just had to end the conversation with the word nerd. I didn't mind. I mean i am  nerd. 

***

After work i went home to study. I has a test next week i needed to study for. Here i am, sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of apple juice and my study books. I changed when i got home into sweat pants and a sweat shirt. Just getting getting cozy. It was about 8:42 at night and we had already eaten dinner. This test was for my history class, witch i had with Harold. Ah. Harold. Styles. It, was just so, perfect sounding.

Hours went by and it was about 10 now. Yawning i finally closed my book, but my glass in the sink and headed up stairs. I plugged in my phone and turned out the lights. I laid there for a few hours thinking about everything that happened today and well, of course Harold too. 

After a little while i drifted off to sleep. Dreaming about random things. Mostly my dad. For some odd reason. 

***

The next morning i woke up bright and early and started putting m makeup on. after i got dressed on my red skinny jeans and a blue plaid tee shirt, i took my glasses off and put on my contacts. "Come on sweetie lets go!"  I heard my mom shout from down stairs. I slipped on my red vans and grabbed my backpack. I headed down stairs and headed for the car. It was Friday so I was kinda happy for some reason. I don't know why. There was never anything to do on the weekends. Well to bad. It was Friday. Yet another day with Harold.