Chapter 13

Chapter 13 -

*Sam's POV*

I woke up on Jessica's couch. I grabbed my phone checking the time. 2:24. I saw I had a text.

"Hey Sam. Is Jess up? I figured you were at her house. ~ Harry" I text him back that she is still asleep. I set my phone down and go to the kitchen to get some food. I see a note on the fridge from her mum saying she would be at work when we got up. Sweet.

I open the fridge and grab the bowl of chopped up fruit and a fork. I walk to the living and sit on my best friends couch and watch cartoons till she woke from her sleep.

***

*Jess's POV*

Why must I wake up? I'm still tired. I roll over and grab my phone to see the time was 4:57. Pulling myself out of bed and putting my glasses on, I hear voices downstairs. I bet Sam is jamming out to One Direction. I walk down stairs and see Sam and Harry playing video games on my couch. "HARRY!!" I scream running over to him and hugging him pushing the remote out of his hand.

"Jess!" Harry says hugging me back.

"How long have you been here? Why did you text me? Are you okay? Are you better?" I yell a little impatient. Harry just laughs. "Tell me!!"

"I have been here for about an hour, I wanted to surprise you. Yes I'm okay. I am better than before."

"Sam why didn't you wake me up?" I yell hitting her with a pillow.

"Harry told me not to!" She said walking into the kitchen.

I looked at Harry and couldn't help myself but feel the scratches on his face. i felt bad but his poor face was beat up. "So what happened?"

"Dillon. He beat me up. But don't worry about it."

"Awe Boo!" I said hugging him tight.

***

Harry Sam and I watched cartoons for the rest of the day. My mum had come home a few hours ago but left us to hang out. She told Harry and Sam that they could spend the night if they wanted to. Sam said she was already gonna but Harry said he wasn't sure if he could. I wanted him to really badly.

"Hey Jess? I'm gonna go to bed. I figured you and Harry will sleep on the couch so I will be in your room. Night!" Sam said not giving me time to say anything before she went upstairs.

"Well. Are you staying?" I said looking at the boy I was cuddling.

"I don't think so." He said rubbing my back. I pouted and just continued watching the movie. I felt myself getting more tired as the night dragged on. i felt myself falling asleep on Harry.

***

I open my eyes really slowly to see the back on my couch. It took me a few minutes to remember why I was on the couch. Once I remembered i fell asleep on Harry, I saw he wasn't on the couch with me anymore.

"HARRY PUT ME DOWN! IM SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!"

"Shush! You're gonna wake up Jess!!" I get up to see Harry carrying Sam over his shoulder. What did she do?

"Harry what are you doing?"

"She said my hair was stupid." Oh Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! So I just wanted to say, thank you for all the reads! I will be updating this story every Sunday night from now on! YAY! Also, I have a new story! It is a Kohnnie Fanfic! It is based off a dream I had and Sam and Jess are in it! If you read that please leave me a comment saying what you like or dislike about it! THANKS!!! <3