Chapter 4:

LOVELYS, PLEASE FOLLOW @HorsesRocks33 !!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! THANKS GUYS AND KEEP READING MY STORIES I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

 Chapter 4:

Oh. Shit! Harry Edward Styles just told me he LOVED me!! What about Sam? I dont care. I am just freaking out that he loves me!!! "Are you ok? Your heart is racing." Umm. What do I say?? "Ya Im fine. Just cant sleep thants all." Ya thats totaly it. 

***

Walking around school was hard. Harry staied and drove me to school today. Are we dating now? Or is he just being nice? Im not sure.  I dont think I wanna know. "Hey Jessica! How are you?" Am I fucking dreaming? Why is Ashly. the head of the popular group talking to me? "Hi Ashley? Im ok." "Great! Wanna sit with us at lunch today?" WHAT?!! I have to be dreaming! Ashley wants me to sit with her? Hell no! I need to know why. 

"W-why?" "Cause! Your dating Harry Styles! The hottest guy in this whole school! Weve all tried getting him to love us! Your lucky!" WHAT?!! Im what????!! "W-what? Who told you Im dating him???" "Hes telling all his friends that he spent the weekend with you! How did you do it?!" I cant belive this. I need to talk to Harry. 

Fast walking down the hallway ignoring everyone clapping at me and smiling at me like they did with everyother girl he dated. Harry! "Harry we need to talk..."

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"W-what? You seem upset Jessica. Whats wroung?" She sounds pissed. What did I do? "What are you telling people?" "Jess my friends just asked where I was this weekend. So I said your house. Why?" "Cause everyone thinks were dating now. A-are we?" 

Fuck. Are we dating? What kind of question is that? I wasnt perpaired for this. I liked her but, dose she like me as much as Sam said she did? "Harry Styles I asked you a question. I dont like being ignored." Oh. I didnt know I was ignoring her. Fuck. "Do you wanna?" Really Styles? Thats the best thing you could come uo with at this moment?!!

"Well. Umm. Yes. But. Umm. Yes." I saw Jess' cheeks go pink as she said that to the floor. "Theres no reason to be embarested Jess. I love you" I said kissing her head. I wish she loved me back but. She dosnt know me. No one dose. 

***

*Jess' P.O.V.* 

He loves me. I love him. Im a nerd. Hes a hottie. The Nerd and The Hottie. "Jess!" I heard my mom call from the kitchen. "Coming mom!" I walked into the kitchen to see my mom standing next to a tall figure. He had tattoos and a small smile painted on his face. "Whos this mom?" "This is my new boyfriend!" 

No! I will not let my mom replace the man that she misused! Underestamaited! No I wont let it happen! "No! Leave! Out of our house you fake! Leave!!!" I said on the edge of crying. Both my mom and the fake boy sanding there stairing at me in shock. "Mom how could you?!!" I said before running upstaires to cry into my lap. I looked at my phone to a text from Harry.

"Jess, I love you a lot. Please call me back when you can. I wanna talk and possably go out on a date sometime. Would you like that? If this is a bad tim-" 

There was more to the text that Ia didnt get to read cause it was interupted with another text. But this one from a blocked number. 

"Back off my man Jessica Carter. I mean it!"

What? Your man?