𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

❝ She got a Bad Reputation Nobody gets too close Sight of a soul when it's breaking Making my heart grow cold  ❞

She got a Bad Reputation
Nobody gets too close
Sight of a soul when it's breaking
Making my heart grow cold  ❞

Bad Reputation, Shawn Mendes

━━O━O━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

━━O━O━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

✩‧₊*:・extended summary ・ :*₊‧✩

*̣̩⋆̩☽⋆ ALWAYS & FOREVER, that was the vow the Mikaelson siblings had stood by for over a millennium. It was what their mother had told them when they were children and it was what they'd promised each other after they'd been turned into Original vampires, that they stuck together as one, family is power after all.

*̣̩⋆̩☽⋆ ATHENA MIKAELSON had stuck by her siblings, by her twin, her entire life, always putting their well being and needs above herself. But that's who she was, without them in her life she couldn't even imagine what it would be like. Soon enough, the vow and her family would begin to extend from just the siblings to people she'd never thought would be a part of her life including a certain werewolf.

*̣̩⋆̩☽⋆ GRAYSON LABONAIR had lost his entire family at a young age, with his parents, uncle and aunt being killed in a fight within their pack and his younger cousin being taken away, put into the adoption system. This left him all alone, with no family and the future leader of the pack ( if Andréa- the rightful alpha of the pack, never found her way back to them ) in which the wolves who'd triggered their curse were cursed to only be human on a full moon, the opposite of what the actual curse was. Fortunately his best friend's, who'd also lost his parents, grandmother had taken him in as well, teaching him what it was like to be an alpha and a crescent, at least as much as she could on the full moons.