16

day by day our relationship going well, we know each other and not shame each other jill know that billy like and billy too. she trying to be the women that billy adore billy like her mom and he think am the same as his mom. crazy doesn't but it's the realtionship we could be except like or dislike of our couple. we trying hard for that. althught sometime i hate it when billy saying my bitch come in i really hate it but it's ok he just kidding, i know that.

and billy to like having such like porn istinct he always she my cute ass he said. he really crazy and sometime i called him thanos from other planet. and sometime i think that the man instinct of women ass, sex and many . i can't say that is not good but sometime i get strange to hear that. i like his chess he is in a good shape like the man in the advertising.

but sometime i think his dick ass is good too hahaha..... you jessica about it . yeah jill man like that sometime he think just porn but sometime he want to be free like other man. man oh man jessica i am getting hot to think about him. let talks about jason is he ok yeah jill he 3 year old now and he try to walk. did you tell to dave about him no i don't jill he is like my past and i want to forget it irather having a new relationship with a new man. oh i see jessica your top girl.

yeah i think so, good night jill is getting late we can talk tommorow ok jessica.not for long after jessica want to go to home the handphone was ringing and there is a text from billy, jill can you commpany me right now , and i send a text why billy what the matter, in my home am all alone. ok then i'll go to his home and when i take the door open it's very dark and then i heard the sound happy for you jill and then the light come in and i see bill begging me to marry me in front of my mom and pop and his parent.

congulartion jill , and i said it's that purposal for me billy yeah why you don't like it. no  i don't like it , you should say can i marry you and be my bitch hahahahaha..... every one in the room laught so hard. jeeh jill i though you won't my purposal you bitch ass. he make my feeling doesn't well , well i should felt sad and happy together in the same time. but what the hell of that he purpose me to be mary me. and i am so happy for it.

maybe it's the first tiime that i was purpose by the man he always make me want to lick his dick cause he always say my bitch to me. he rock n roll man so am i. i like it, even he say am his bitch. he always make me happy and sad oh..oh..oh.. billy my lovely husabnd i can't say anything and doubt about you . you're always be in my heart no matter what they said about you.