i'll take a bath and reading a novel that i bought online. i like music, reading, and watching movie. just usual hobby i think. i really hate counting, and being betray by friend or other. that night read novel sweet revenge by david sciender. the novel really make me happy, sad, and outstanding ending. really if you the main character is the one just like me, he betray and cheating with other people. and you what the sad is he become lonely ness and no one be his friend.

that really sad i feel the same too just my imagination that people really hate to be cheating when they was in relationship. i don't know the man that i told in the novel but he become skizo and he always hearing the voice with no one can't be heard, he become paranoid and doesn't know what the thing it's right or bad. he just say what he feeling to friend but the friend don't listening to him. ahhh.... so sad to hear that the novel make me wanna crying like baby.. hihihi.....

i don't know what kind of moody that i have sometime i rather happy with that feeling and mood. i always be kind like unnormal person i think when i lock up my room i think i really have my own world. just like my imagination fly away of the room and think like out of the box. i really want to try work manybe that feeling can be disssapere and i become a normal person.

i feel that day by day for myself and i think i'll be fine with that as long as don't bother other person i think. really sometime it's make me suck of it the voice inside of me but sometime its like funny for me why i belong to this situation. maybe yes or maybe not inside of me say. ok it's fine for and i don't wanna tell the doctor about the truth is because it's natural feeling i guess.

ok jill it's time to see the doctor, ok mom wait a minute. i go to doctor nowdays. acctually it's really suck but i must to because than i'll make my mom sad again i don't want to be like that. good morning jill how you feel said doctor, i feel fine doctor now i am sercing a job and i like reading novel, listen music and movie. ohh .... that a great news to hear that.

yeah doctor but sometime i can't control my emotion like cry, laught, and hate. i don't know doc maybe i my feeling to soft or i don't know i just say like that cause sometime i read a novel or book my feeling feel to be with it. sometime it's make me suck about my feeling i don't know but i just flow it way. jill are you still take the medicine yeah doc i am still have it you jill you are moody person when your mood is increasing you can cry, happy, or hate. yeah i think so doc. but you'll always told me to have an activity that i need like working, bergaining or anything else.

yeah you should be busy to with your activity jill you know you have the right thing to do , apply some job and do activity like reading it's good. ok doc mom what you want to say to the doctor, i don't know doc i don't have anything experience with someone feeling. i feel what i feel and i do what i do it's just i know. about feeling i don't know anything but sometime i feel sad to my daughter being like that. maybe it's just feeling lonely doc i think. yeah susan i think so too.