the day after see a doctor jill still stay at the room and doesn't communicate with her, susan just be patience and feel there is something wrong with my daughter and i already figure it out now. maybe she need time to forget it and maybe she will the find the right person in her life not the bitch that she told. susan woke up in the morning and say jill it's time to drink your medicine, ok mom i will be the wait a minute.

she drinking it and say why i should drink the medicine mom because of  your ex boyfriend that you told to doctor dissapear, hahaha... mom you just make me laught. you don't know it make me problem in your life jill you can't forget of him. mom he just my past maybe i will fix it and try to forget it ok mom, it's that what you want yeah maybe but the most important is i don't want to see my daughter sad like that. hahahaha.... they laught together.

jill what youre doing after lunch i don't know mom why i want to buy for monthly needed you want to commpany me. ok mom i will do it. after lunch they want to shoping for monthly need, soon or later i belive she will be normal person and have nice day like other susan say inside. what do you want to cook for dinner later maybe spageti is the one that i can hehehe... susan just say oh my dear daughter just can cook spageti....

ok let's do that susan say we buy the ingerdients first for it. don't you know jill i am really happy with that expression of yours i hope i can see jill in the past now. yeah mom i know what you mean i just cant stand of my feeling my feeling was so fuck. yeah jill hope you can be normal person like other.

after we bought that we need we then go home and then cook together, susan say i will not have this situation for along time, jill so happy for her cooking and she will be the normal person like other i hope so. they eat dinner togehter like a happy family like other pop where do you work is there an vacancy for me, no i don't know jill maybe i should ask to HR for it. why sudenly my lovely daughter want to works? i don't know pop maybe try to forget him by working and have activity.

why you don't apply on the office or from the internet, yeah think i will do it pop that my lovely daughter forget him he nothing and don't hate man cause am a man too hahaaha we laught togehter at dinner time. ok i want to preapare cv and other document needed that my girl ok mom and pop see you.

she want t her room and prepare the stuff that she needed , she hope by working she will be like other person . working and making many for food and their stuff. ok first cv i make it and then the copy of document needed. ok maybe i should searching how to get interview and their stuff on the internet. ohhh man many thing that i can find i should read it first step by step of interview. 

she make account on the online job and apply it, oh yeah that good bachelor degree in accounting , age max 25 year old and fresh graduated is welcome. that the vacancy needed i think i apply this job hopefully i will get interview. i am graduated in accounting bachelor degree with GPA 3,4 and i hope i can find the right job for me. i apply many vacancy that they need. so i will be the get in touch with more opportunity to the interviewer.