JILL

when i woke up in this morning i feel empty and don't know how to do acktivity just quite and emptyness. i feel in this situation for long time and don't have any clue what will do next in my life. my name is jill am 25 year old now and i don't works like other people. i am just staying at home helping my mother cooking and do anything that i want. some time i feel loneliness and cry by myself for nothing.

my mother susan always helping me to me to get me trought the day that i hate some time she make me happy but sometime she make me anggry. do you belive that jill maybe you should be an actress you can play your emotion sometime sad, agry, and sometime happy. i don't know mom i feel like empty ness and i don't feel anything of life.

no your good shape i belive someday you will be women just the way you are, do you have friend for telling about how you feel. yeah mom i have but now they gone cause they have their life like married, having baby, and working. maybe i should have activity like other mom. yeah i think so but your don't know what kind of it.

so maybe i think of it first mom, i need more time to lonely don't bother me mom, ok jill you always be my baby even your big now. oh mom you're so kind. i go to my room and think what i will do, i listen the music to get relax and think of it. i think of it but in my head make me headech and make me confuse. jeeh what else i can do maybe i should selling some thing but what i should sell.

come on jill think you think of it after one hour then i figure it out maybe i should sell dress and clothing in the market. i feel so exited to hear that then i told to my mother , mom i know what am doing i want to sell clothing oh that a good idea jill. i will be the first to invest in your idea. yeah mom i think it is a good idea for me and for myself.

then we need to buy the clothing first, what will you do?, ok first i buy in the market and sell it again. can you be go with me mom, of course i can jill. tommorow we will go to the market near in this town. ok mom i want to go to my room. ok jill good luck honey. i listen to music in my room and my mood so exited i feel like happy person in the world just me and the music.

i woke up in early morning and so exited cause i want to make a new life by selling clothing, dress, and oter stuff. good to see you mom can we go now mom. wait a minute we break fast first and am undress. ok mom i will wait. i eat it and wait my mom to get dress. ok am ready jill let go and then we go to market. when in the market it is very hard to find and motif of dressing.  i'll go to the shop but the other shop sell other good stuff of it. mom we find to other shop mom this is not suitable for me.

i so angry but i am exited cause i can find many motif when buy it.  ok i spent about 2 milion for buy the stuff and am go to home at lunch. wooh.. jill you spent many thing to buy this stuff , yeah mom i understand but i am trust i will be the women can sell it again, say jill with confident.

ok first i will build the shop in the garage and then sell it , susan so happy cause jill have something that she want and don't feel emptyness again. she know that jill is introvert person she doesn't want that jill so sad and lock in the room all day. she really want jill can be a normal person like other maybe with this she will be fine like other.