15

i'll go to my room and i am so happy right now feel like am in heaven and my angel come to me , my love has been accepted by bill. jeeeh i don't know when he was saying he will accepted me no matter when i say i have mental illnes. sound like crazy people maybe our honey moon in bali indonesia. wow what kind of you think jill you just started relationship after a long time, you need take the time first. ohhh... what the hell i think, in my head.

OMG he text me good night jill sleep tight jill ohhhh.... it's such like romantic person that adore for a long time. i know that the first time she was adore and admire me but i don't think he will be my boyfriend he just like a dream for me. ohh...jilll what kind of feeling do you have, suddenly i headr sound your feeling suck jill. i said in my mind fuck you who the fuck you are. i never be talking lonely i just say in my mind what i think. it's my natural feelling hehehe.... i am crazy and skizo you sound so you can't judge me like that fuck you sound.

i listen the music as usual i heard love a life time by fire house, my heart being happy and lovely i feel happy for it. i take a song and singging like am a pro hehehe.... i just saying am a pro not every one. in the next day a woke up and saying to my mom about yesterday , and she said what jill you have boyfriend now your forget about the fucking dave that broken your heart. yeah mom his name billy and he is enterpreneur in the finance commpany. wow jill you have it now. nice life and am so happy for you. suddenly he text me good morning sweet heart happy work day. OMG mom look in handphne he text me such kind of romantic i think mom what do you think mom yeah romantic, roman and untique heheheh.......

ok mom i'll take breakfast cause i won't be late for work. ok jill see yu sweet heart see you mom. and am in the office now jill why you look so happy like that say paul, ohh... you wanna know paul i have boyfriend is the fucking billy jill yeah you can say that but he is my boyfriend now. you jill we should be independent when work don't make that boy screw our audited. yeah paul i know where the work and where the other else. don't jelous paul hahahaha.......

jeeeh having relationship is not easy like that jill you should be commit to your relation, yeah paul i know it that why you want to be commited to ours. yeah that trueth jill. ok paul here the document you need and this is my report, and don't bother me about billy anymore. ok it's fine for me. at lunch we eat together biily and i in the cafe near the office. billy inssist to make lunch together so i can' say it and i say yes.

we talk much about what hate, like and other stuff like where are from , ohh that make me want to know billy more he always make me curious what that he saying about me. and i think he will be my life partner someday. you know our relationship going to be serious and billy want to know more about me so am i about him.

he don't seem like having relationship as a joke like paul or dave. but it's ok for me cause this is the first time that i met man who want to know more about me. and i think it too. jeeeh jill my lunch it's up so i'll better take you to the office right now. ok then and billy are really serious about our relationship yeah jill i am serious billy said.ok then let go to my office.