i'll go to home after working hard in the office, mom i am home yeah jill what do you in first work, i met person name paul he is really kind of me and help me out with the work. i learning many thing mom like how to counting cash , AR, tool and many more. ohhh i see so my daughter now is an accountant hahahaha is that the jill i want to heard. yeah mom hope i'll be stay for a long time in that office.

you know mom works is not suck like you think is fun we can meet new people around the office. and i loving it. even paul my friend said work is an art, we can see and learning many thing in that office. yeah you can say that but the work is kind like slave in the office . you know you should woke up in the morning and go to works it' suck don't you think.

yeah i think so but the consequent in ours mom. if you late they will cut your wages. yeah i'll love too work, can you imagine one or two year i will be women carreer. yeah you know mom  now i have wage and i want what want i do what i do. yeah jill i think your getting adult for this situation. you know jill am always by your side no matter waht they say about you. ok i'll take a bath first and then we having dinner together.

after we having dinner i go to my room and reading novel by listen the music that i love. it's kind like relaxation after work you know that. ohh.. jessica what she will do for her problem i don't know everything about her anymore. better i text her, hi jessica what do you do, fine jill what about the problem of yours still don't have clue but i want t rasise the baby inside of me now. i already in neighbord hood jill.

and am sory for the what have dne to you, hope we can be friend again jill. youre always be  my friend jessica, whera are you now jessica , am at home why jil, can you come to my house , we near by location jessica. yeah wait a minute i'll go there. not for long jessica come and say to my mom come in jessica jill waited in her room. then jeassica go to my room and we talk heart by heart like we don't have problem before.

hi jessica come in why you still shy , i don't know jill i feel embrasing of me and i feel i am not belong here. don't worrry jessica you'll always be my friend no matter what you do now. i don't know jill right now day by day i just stay at my room listen music, eating, and sleeping. you don't go to work. no i don't jill my boos fire me cause Absent for a long time cause of this problem. oh jessica you're so depress of it let it go jessica , rise the baby and don't like a stupid girl to the man. there is a lot of man in this world and hope you can find the man who can accepted yu no matter what you do right now.

ohh yeah jessica i have a great news i just accepted by accounting firm and now i have to works, am so exited to heard that, i have new friend name paul he helping me in my first day ohh i can't see that and he so sweeet jessica hahahaha. yeah what his sign jill i don't ithink he iis cancer and am aquarius it's ok jessica. yeah i think so hahahahah. that i want to hear from you jessica your laught forget about the fucking dave start a new life maybe you'll be find the right person of yours.