10

we talk togetrer untill midnight me and jessica we talk many thing happ, sandess, and hate. i am never been have a friend closly like jessica. she always make happy no matter what happen to me. now am will be her friend when she  have a problem like that. i'm glad see open her heart to me and say many thing altought i hate her cause cheating on me but thats ok for me now. i want to see her happy with the baby inside.

ok it's time for me work and meet sweet paul hahaha... i don't know i am geeting like this man he make me want to be his girl friend, love unconditianally i guess hihihi... i'll take the breakfast and go to the office. in the office i said to paul morning paull morning jill. i heard you will be in my team i am the leader to my team. it's that ok jill. no.. no.. i'm really glad to heard that paul i no doubt of your ablity.

ok meeting come first i like to say morning all say the manager, morning sir ok let begin the meeting first i would like to introduce jill as a new member in here, she is jenious i guess it's right jill, oh.. it not like that sir your kidding me sir. hahahaha... welcome new member hope you enjoy the show hahahah saiid prince the man of the year in the offfice he the best in the office and always have a big project in the office and most of it the boss like him.

ok i want to seperate the team jill with paul handle sony corporation and the other what about you martin are you still in the apple corporotion. yeah we progress it sir we just getting exited of it. oh paul don't forget to bring jill in this project you handle factory so you should have the report immediatly paul, ok bos i'll get it. ok the meeting done and we dissmis.

ok jill we go to factory in the new york said paul. ok paul iam so exited, we 'll take the bus cause it's near by the office. after we come in paul said to the reseptionist want to meet angel we have ann apoitment. receptionist said ok wait the second. we wait and i said to paul what should we do i don't have a clue, just wait and listen to me. ok paul.

after not a long time we met and said angel paul and this is jill. ok what do you need to audit , you  know we need the report right away. ok angel let show our room ok angel said. i go to the room and i see there alot of documment need to be check. you account by account step by step i am getting know why in our first day we should learning the document so i figure it out now.

ok jill let star this is trial balance that to want be audit, you know you just chech account by account and suit it to the document. ok paul i'll do that. i check cash and bank first with the ledger of document and i say to the paul it's ok it same ok continue that jill. and then i check Account receivable and it's same again ,and there is same. when i check the tax i think it's not the same counting paul, where in tax account. oh.. isee. you'll already make the recap jill yeah i am done to it and i figure it out is not same and it's unsual. ok take a note and ask to the finance manager. ok paul.

i say it to miss angel , angel why it's differnt can makean explenation of it. ohh let me check it's seem we don't pay the taxes recently we late to pay and it's like double note in a month, oh i see that ok i ';; report to the paul maybe there will be adjusment to it ohh.. ok jill. the time almost 5pm and then we go to office right away. after in the office paul say tommorow for the report jill you can go to home and it's time to home.ok paul see you next time.