i can't believe what jessica saying about her problem. thank god a am not like her now you know having a baby with no father still taboo in our town. we grew up together me and jessica we always having together sad, happy, and hate we always be together. but somehow cause of this shit our relation broken. jessica always be there for me and so am i. we don't talk for a long time that i know latly she move to new york and work in consultan in a firm .

she is beeing a women career and having relation with dave , i don't want to know abut her anymore cause is killing me when she cheating on me. i wonder what she will do next about her problem, i can't do much anthing to help but i am simpatize for her. ok jill it's time for you to shinning like a star hahahah... i say inside. i don't give damn for jessica problem.

i wait for a alongtime to my gadget calling my intervie. and then the time come in. hello this jill yeah i am speaking we want to see you and want to know that your available to fill this position, yeah i think so sir , ok tommorow can you come. ok sir. nice to meet you. ok i am really happy to that. i 'll go down to stair and said to my mom, i excepted in big firm as accountant mom. can't you believe it mom. oh my dear are you serious thank god your excepted.

yeahh..yeah..... what hell i am really happy to hear that. tommorow is a big day for me. after dinner i said to my pop and he was happy to hear that. i'll go to room and wait for a big day tommorow. when i woke up i think am ready for it, it's a big day i hope everything going well. well just you know it's my first time to work. i go to office and take subway cause is not near from my house.

man it's traffic jam when i was taking bus to the office after taking train, but i'll go to office earlyer so i wont be late. isay to the receptionist my name and she said have a seat. i go to trought the office that i will go to the office and the officer said it's your table jill. please learning our document first and this your job first. ok sir i said.

i'll see the paper of document about the account, cash, AR, and many more. first that i thinking it's very boring and i want have real job. but it's ok for me i rather obey the officer that he told me. i ask many account to be man next to my office, and he said learning it jill it's not really difficult if you know it. ok sir i will do that. and the break is come.

i have a new freind his name is paul, he already one year in that office so ask many thing to him. he really friendly people and he always helping when i was in troble or having difficult case. we ate together and he said whre you college jill oh i am from new jersey college sir. oh you know jill that i heard from interview your kind like jeniuous, oh paul you just kidiing. i am just cmloud in my univesty and it's very hard to get it. you know paul college with work is not the same thing. my mother always said she really hate working and it's suck.

realy your mother said like that , frankly jill the work is like art you should know everything about it. yeah paul i think so too. i am so boring learning document paul i need a real contribution and work. ohh.. just wait maybe the time will come. you know jill better you learning first before you involve in our working, yeah i think so.