12

day by day am just working many company that have been audited by me and paul, and our relationship going well. sometime we have together entertain by the company we drunk and don't have anything to do like crazy people you know. work hard play hard i think. we an american you know that, we are a free country. and we adult people. i like when we beeing meeting paul always back up me and am just saying to him thank you paul.

you we always lunch together and having a nice day and we have the same hobby you know i like gun and roses and he too. and many more song that i want to share with him. paul is like my second best partner he always give me advice and reason when am getting wrong with something in the work. i wonder he say the feeling for me maybe i'll be execpted he as my boy friend. paul is older than me he 30 and am 25 year old. and he doesn't marride or single.

i never talk to him about my feeling but it's ok i think it's in the office and we should talking office issue hahaha... i say inside. don't do it jill you now many people like paul don't wanna have relationship same like dave he has his own world and don't have anything clue about married. he always talking shit when i say my feeling like he doesn't wanna be have serious relationship.

ohhh... what the hell i rather go home cause jessica will be at my home and bring her baby to me, am happy to hear that she has a baby and she want to grew up him. his name jason the baby from dave and jessica. ok i'll go to home and talk to jessica. ohh.. what the world you have done jill working, working and working , yeah you jessica it's fine for me . it's remain me in the past just working, working, and working get up jill you not younger like teeneger.

it's ok jessica am fine with that although september next i will be 27 year old. yeah you jill you mom told me why jill doesn't have boyfriend and don't mom maybe she just busy to her working. yeah working is important but don't forget to find someone that she love. yeah she said to me she have paul as his life partner friend but he wont be in relationship what the heck was that jessica. mom told.

my mom say that when you saying about paul. yeah i think so. i can't be the person like you jessica you know having baby but no father support it. and i think paul is the same like dave. i learn from you jessica, you know am skizoefektif and have mental illness i 'll always take medicine from the doctor monthly. and is just pass two years of it. it's crazy doesn't it but the truth am skizo.

i have this mentall illnes not easy to find someone who can loves our weaknes and strengh. you know sometime am still having voice in my head and sometime it make me crazy so i better go to work and have some possitifve activity. my yearly spent by works and it's ok for me. although for now i really hate works cause we still in the same cirle employee i think. how i get out from there and try to something new jessica. i want it to be yours having baby and get relationship with man but it doesn't work . i loves paul but and i think he is the one to be my husband. but not he doesn't like to be married it' complecated he said.

ahhhh... what the fuck of man let having dinner my mom is the chef in this world although i just can make spageti hehehe..... jill dinner ready that my mom calling. right away mom. ask jessica too ok mom. we eat dinner togehter and is so sweet condition of it. so jason what age of he , my mom said it 's one year mom. ohh i see it's really hard to grow up baby all alone. yeah mom jessica said. my mother help me out to my baby and she really loves to him. that why i want to be single mother mom and jill, jessica said.