Boot Camp....Day 1

Percy P.O.V

It has been two days since our arrival and as always my battalion came through. They have fortified the area in just 2 days as well as made the mess hall,rifle and grenade ranges, barracks and med bay. Now come the day I will enjoy most.

"Falconir, sound the alarm. I want to see who is faster, our boys or the campers." I said to Falconir.

"Right away Commander." Falconir said as he hit the siren.

With that I saw my men, running out in full gear with weapons in hand, line up and stand at attention while the campers were still trying to get their gear on.

"Cut it." I said as I walked down to the campers whom finally had their gear on.

"Pathetic...all of you. If that was a real rally alarm, you all would be dead! You need to be faster, know where your gear is, have it either on your person on near you and ready to go. Now you all...welcome to Camp Hell as I call it. For the next 4 months until word is heard from Olympus, you campers answer to me got it!" I shouted at them all.

"Why?" One asked.

"Who ever asked the question step forward at once." Falconir shouted.

Just then a bot about 17 walked up.

"Name and parental deity now." I said.

"Justin Masters and my mother is Athena Goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy." He said.

"Justin....the reason why...IS BECAUSE THE OLYMPIAN'S SAID SO NOW GET BACK IN FORMATION NOW!" I commanded as he ran back.

"Now any camper age 10 or younger step up." I said.

About 40 walked up.

"You all will be excused from the training and will be under the care of Eclipse my wife." I said as Eclipse walked up and ushered them forward to her.

"Everyone else...your training now begins. I am Commander Frost, leader of the Chaos Armada. This is Lieutenant Falconir, he is in charge of the battalion who just kicked your asses in a test. He is your drill Sergeant for the next the months for the males. Lieutenants Gamma and Xena forward at once." I said as two others, both women, walked up

"This is Lieutenant Gamma, she will be in charge of the females as their drill Sergeant

"This is Lieutenant Gamma, she will be in charge of the females as their drill Sergeant." I said.

"Ladies forward ASAP." She shouted as the female campers started to walk over.

"Lastly this is Lieutenant Xena," I said.

"She is in charge of the med bay. If at anytime you sustain an injury that calls for immediate attention you will be sent to her." I said.

"Welcome to the new camp medical center." She said.

"Now listen up as I am only going to say this once. This. Is. Not. Summer. Camp. Anymore. Your all being trained to fight, to kill, to survive. And you will do so our way. Every morning you are to be up and at the mess hall by 0600 from there you will run laps until 0630 when you will all break for breakfast until 0700. Then 0700 to 0800 is rec time. That means down time. Do what you want for the hour as at 0900 you being training. From 0900 to 1300 you will be trained as one of our grunts in hand to hand combat. No. Special. Treatments. You will be trained and treated as a grunt and along side the members of the 234th whom will be aiding you. Then from 1300 to 1330 is lunch. Then from 1330 to 1400 is drill. From 1400 to 1700 is your weapons and explosive training. Then from 1700 to 1800 is dinner. Then the rest of the day is yours. Am. I. Clear?" I asked them all.

"Sir Yes Sir." The 234th shouted.

"I said. AM. I. CLEAR?! YES OR NO CAMPERS?!" I shouted.

"Sir yes sir!" They shouted back.

"Good. Lieutenants you are to give weekly reports to me directly. Now off to breakfast." I said.

"Men...Fall out." Falconir said as he came back to me.

"Ladies...forward march." Gamma said as she to came up to me.

"Sir you sure you want to sully the rep of the 234th with these...weaklings?" Gamma asked.

"If the 234th can turn these...spineless campers into warriors, it shows your capabilities. And I will also put in a report and recommendation to Lady Chaos and the Council to get you your wing training for airborne flight tactics and maneuvers." I said to Gamma.

"S-Seriously Commander?" Falconir asked shocked.

"Yes Falconir. You three deserve it after all. Your the best and I want only the best in my 156th Air Corp. So when this is done and completed, I'll see to it you three get a shot at getting your wings and tasting the air above. You have my promise." I said to them.

"Then who shall lead the ground forces when we are in the air?" Xena asked.

"I have three Generals who trained you three. I'm not concerned with the leaders as I look after all my own." I said as I took my leave to the mess hall to join the cam-soldiers in their morning meal.

Percy Jackson Champions of Chaos On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara