Reliving the Past Pt. 2 *Perlia Wedding*(Percy P.O.V)

As promised this chapter is Percy's P.O.V of the wedding. Also the third part of the Perlia wedding will be the reception followed by the honeymoon.

Percy P.O.V

I stood in front if a mirror putting the finishing touches on my wedding suit which was a black tux with a dark purple undershirt and handkerchief tucked into the coat picket. I turn to see Luke and Charles walk up to me. I asked Chaos tp bring back those closest to me that died and she did.

"You nervous man?" Luke asked. He was my best man.

"A little but I know that this is what I always wanted. And I....I'm just happy to have a chance. At a life without too much you know." I said to him. Luke was my best man and Charles, Nico, Will, and Aether were my groomsmen.

Just then Erebus and Aether walked in.

"You look fit to rule young one. She has chosen wisely." Aether said.

"Indeed." Erebus said.

(Look to the pervious chapter for the pairings of the groomsmen and brides maids)

"Well lets get to the altar." I said as I left.

I made it and saw many primordials and my mother Chaos as she walked by with Nyx.

"You look so regal my son." She said.

"Thanks mom....that....that means alot." I said.

She hugged me and headed of to I assume Thalia's chamber to check on her.

Just then the music played about 10 minutes later and everyone came out.(AGAIN LOOK IN LAST CHAPTER FOR THE PAIRINGS). Then I say Thalia....she looked so gorgeous in her purple gown and veil. Chaos handed her off to me and we held each others hands. Then Thanatos spoke.

"Dearly Beloved we are here to day to witness the unity between Perseus Achilles Jackson, Son of Chaos and Thalia Artemisa Jackson, Daughter of Nyx. We witness this in front of her holiness Lady Chaos our mother and Creator. We see this unity as a symbol of hope for one and of love in another. Both shall be each others light and hope as well as each others sword and shield. They signify their love with the crowns they where upon their brows and with the rings they shall wear." He said.

Then Jack and Bianca walked up with the rings.

"Perseus Jackson, do you take Thalia to be your wife for all eternity? To hold her when she feels weak, to stand at her side when she is strong? Do you promise to love her a forsake all others in her name of love and sanctity? To comfort her when she is sorrowful, to love her when she is in need, to protect her when she is weak? Do you swear all these things in her name?" He asked me.

"I do. Now and for all eternity." I said.

"Thalia Jackson, do you take Perseus to be your husband for all eternity? To hold him when he feels weak, to stand at his side when he is strong? Do you promise to love him and forsake all others in his name of love and sanctity? To comfort him when he is sorrowful, to love him when he is in need, to protect him when he is weak? Do you swear all these things in his name?" He asked her.

"I do. Now and for all eternity." She said.

We then put the rings each others fingers.

"Let this union be witnessed by all and known to the Creator. That these two are bound by their love for one another for all eternity. You may now kiss the bride." Thanatos said.

Just then I scooped her up in my arms and gave her a passionate kiss as she returned it with equal passion.

Today was the dawn of a new life for me, a life that I will always cherish and protect.