Reliving the Past Pt.3 Reception, a surpirse and Honeymoon

Percy P.O.V

We were at the Reception hall where we were dining on exotic foods and wine as we all communed and laughed then came the fun part...Luke's Speech.

"*taps glass* Can I have your attention everyone. I would like to give the traditional Best man speech. We all know about Percy Jackson and his many deeds but do some of you *looks at Clarisse, Charles and Silena* remember the first day he showed up. The man was clueless as to what he was. I mean day one and almost turned into a porcupine of arrows(I'm including scenes from both the books and movies). Then came Capture the flag where he earned his strips...after he took his mild beating. I mean then there was the time upon joining up with Chaos and making the Primordial Champions and then us the Chaos Angels. Day one of training the man still couldn't shoot an arrow. But look at him now....Archer extraordinaire. Well seconded only to her Ladyship Thalia Jackson. But there was that time when he fought the behemoth...single handed. I still remember his words...."Holy Hades I'm fighting that thing...why did I agree to this*laughs* but he still came out on top. Then when he fought all the Champions by himself...he was sore for days after that but learned form it...like always he learned and adapted. And were all the better for it. Seriously man congrats on everything you've achieved and will achieve. Best wishes to you." He said as everyone applauded and cheered.

"When I first met him I thought 'this guys wimpy' but then he drenched me and then he bested me in combat. But despite all that he was never gloated. When we sailed the Sea of Monsters and retrieved the Fleece, he had the chance to take the gold and be the hero...but he gave it up to ensure it made it back to the camp. He fought many foes and came out on top. You have earned this chance my friend." Clarisse said.

"I've seen many things since becoming a demigod. But none compare to the man before us. What he has seen, done and sacrificed. He risked his life for my family, he made it known that the Hades name was forever remembered and he did it for nothing but the principal of it. He stood for so much and lost so much. Me and Will wish you the best in your life." Nico said.

"We both thank you for all your kind words. They mean so much to us all of them. We offer to all of you our happiness and our hopes for a bright future in your new lives." I said.

Then I held by goblet up.

"When I call your name please kneel.
Luke Malcolm Castellan, Bianca Sofia Di Angelo, Charles Blane Beckendorf, Silena Harmony Beauregard, Ethan Mars Nakamura, and lastly Hylla Ramirez-Arellano." I said as all six knelt.

"Together with my wife, my brothers and sister of the Champion Council....Thalia Artemisa Jackson, Nico Flint Di Angelo, Will Samuel Solace, Clarisse La Rue, Jack Ryker Wilds and Lance Danarius Winters, I Perseus Achilles Jackson claim you 6 as the first Chaos Angels and pupils of the Champions." I said as everyone present cheered for them.

"Now on to the rest of the Festivities." I said as we began the rest of the night.

Time skip to later in the evening.

I bought a beautiful honeymoon suite in beautiful Athens Greece. The room I bought for the next week had a remarkable view of the Agean Sea. The setting sun painted the sea in shades of oranges, deep blues and immaculate purples. It reminded me of Thalia. Then I turned to look into the room. Thalia was currently showering at the moment. But the room was in velvety white and mahogany color scheme that played well. It had a full king sized bed fit for two easily with a covering and a deep violet veil cloth covering on it. There was a full posture couch as well in a deep violet color with hints of mahogany in it. I looked around the room and just relaxed. I then walked out to the balcony that overlooked the hotel and looked out as the setting sun that fell beneath the waves as Artemis took to the moon up in her chariot. I then felt a pair of arms wrap around my chest(my shirt was off as I loved the feel of the wind on me at night).

"This is a beautiful view." Thalia said.

I smiled and looked out once more.

"Reminds me of that night...when you saved me." I said as I turned around.

I looked to see Thalia in a deep purple nightgown that has a cut in it that showed off the tattoo on her left thigh

"I still remember the day you got that." I said running my hand over it.

"As do I. And I'll always treasure it." She said.

"You look stunning beautiful." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Your not to bad yourself handsome." She said running her hand down my chest.

I leaned in and kissed her as she returned it in kind as well. We ended up staying outside for a while as we listened to the wind in the sky and the waves crashing against the shore.

After spending the night outside reminiscing on the past we went and retired to the bedroom for some well deserved rest.

I lay in bed with Thalia next to me sound asleep. I sighed as I looked towards the ceiling and saw the designs on the veiled bed. I then felt Thalia roll over and lay het head on my chest as she looked at me and smiled.

"Hey handsome." She said.

"Hey beautiful." I said as I rubbed my hand on her back.

"You need to rest Percy." She said as she laid her head on my chest as she drifted off to sleep.

I looked at her and kissed her head as I drifted off into the realm of Hypnos.